60

Caramel pov

Caramel pov

I walk back into the compound the next day and see klaus with Nicholas and hope and a table tall of sweets.

"Klaus what is all this?" I ask and they all look at me.
"Well I thought my daughter and nephew would like a treat after what they been through and there is nothing wrong with helping their sweet tooth" he smirks at me.

I roll my eyes at him and walk closer.
"Don't you to many of those" I say to them.
"Mom taste this" Nicholas said and hold one out to me.
I bite it "Mmhh good" I smile at them.

He smiles at me and go back to eating.

I walk out the room and upstairs to my room where I see jasper sitting on my bed.
"What are you doing in here?" I ask and close the door behind me.
"I was waiting for you" he answers and stood up.
"Well what is it?" I ask and fold my arms.
"Where were you?" He asked
"I don't see how that's any of your business jasper"

"No it is when I have to lie to our son" he was getting upset with me I could tell.
"Well no one told you to lie now did they?" I huff.
"Cara I'm not gonna tell our son that you went out and murder who knows how many people last night and came back today, is that what you want our kids to become? Murders?" He walks closer to me.
"Of course not but don't stand here and talk to me like I'm some kid, I know what I'm doing jasper"

"Oh really" "yes really"

He shakes his head at me and scoffed "your so lucky" he said and was about to walk out when I grab his arm.
"No your lucky" I say
"No you are, wanna know how?" He ask and step closer to me.
I nod and fold my arms.
"Because I've been the one taking care of the twins while you go and do whatever it is you do, and if it was up to me I would take them away and you wouldn't see them, hell you barely know them" he said and turn and walk out the room leaving me standing there.

How dare he?!.
I had no choice.