34

Caramel pov

I sit down and answer the phone,
"When are you coming back?" Alaric ask me and I hear movement in the background and baby nosies.

"Soon I have a few more things to take care of" I answer and he sighs "Cara you are a mother you need to be here"

"I know and I will be when I know everything is safe" I look back at Bella who is sleep on the couch.
I know everyone can hear me but oh well.

"Cara the mikealson drama when is it gonna end?" He said and I push my hair back.

"I don't know but I'm doing this for jo and the twins and everyone else" I say and feel a tear slip down.
"Then what if doing all this kill you?, what am I supposed to tell our daughter?" He ask and I shake my head "I'm not gonna die" I denied.

"You said it yourself cara, death in your family is always there!"

"I know but it's not there for me at least not yet" I say and feel drained again.
"You sure don't sound sure if yourself" he said
"I am and I promise I will be there soon" I then Hang up the phone.

"You ok?" I jump and turn to see jasper.
"I'm fine" I get up and walk around him and over to Bella who groan in pain.

She wakes up and see me and I can see the pain in her eyes.
I bite my wrist and hold it out to her and she shakes her head and my wrist heals.

"Bella you should it will make you stronger" I say and she sighs "she's right Bella" Edward tells her.

I bite my wrist again and hold it out to her and she drinks my blood and I see her return back to her skin color.
She moves away from me and we all smile as she looks healthy.
"I feel great" she said and smile.

Jacob rolls his eyes but smile to.
"So we just use your blood from now on?" He ask me and I shake my head.
"No but just a little at a time really, sometimes humans get addicted to our blood because it's stronger and for some it's basically like a drug" I replied.

My phone rings and I answer it.
"Yes"
"I think you would like to know Finn tried to kill Hope oh and turns out our sister is alive" klaus said.
I stand up
"Your lying" I hissed
"Oh no it's the truth she helped Rebekah and went into the night" he told me and I sigh.
I feel tears come down my face.
"I have to go" I say
"Fine then but we need your help" he said and hang up and everyone looks at me.

Esme rubs my shoulder and I wipe my tears.

"I'm okay" I say and walk out.
I then close my eyes and try to focus.
See what everyone don't know is I can track anyone in my family if I want to.
I haven't used it since I was ten.

I can see my siblings in New Orleans I can see my daughter in mystic falls.
I even see Bella and the twins along with the baby she's carrying here in forks but I can't find her.
"Why can't I find you?" I whisper.

I then stop and walk inside.
I pick up Kol and hold him to me.

He's such a sweetheart.
Nicholas stays cuddle up to Bella.

After a while they fall asleep and I take them up to jasper and Alice room.

"So you gonna stay or?" I hear and know it's Alice
"I can't stay I'm sure you know that" I then walk around her and back downstairs.

"So what's the plan of action?" I ask and they look at me confused "you all haven't feed on who knows how long and a very human Bella is right there with a half human baby" I tell them.

"I don't know the wolf's got the area surrounded" Carlisle tells me and I sigh.

I was about to say something when I feel a pain and I groan.
I hold my arm and it starts bleeding.
"What's going on?" Rose ask me.

I rip off my sleeve and see writing on my arms.
"What is that?" Emmett ask next "it's Viking writing" I answer "I forgot how old you are" Jacob said and I glare at him.

"What do it say?" Bella ask me.
"Come fine me sister, I will be waiting"

I try and think where and who.

I tell the others what it say.
"Why would you siblings want you to find them if they call?" Edward ask me.
"Freya" I said "the dead sister?" Rose ask
"My brother said she's not and this is proof" I then walk out.

'Don't worry sister I will find you'