9

Caramel pov

Caramel pov

I arrived to where nik is supposed to be.

I know he likes to live large wherever he is
I walk inside and I look around and finally find him in a room painting.

"Hello sister" he said not looking at me.
"Hello brother" I say and he finally looks at me and stand up.
"Why are you here?" He ask
"I heard you were looking for me" I shrug.

He's quite for a minute.
"So you gonna finally come home?" He ask me and I laugh loudly "home?,home niklaus,where is that at?" I ask and he sighs "look I know you might be mad-." I cut him off and throw my glass at him as I was making me a drink.

He ducks and glare at me
"Oh I'm not mad I'm PISSED!" I yell.

"Look cara do-."
"Don't call me that" I say and he looks saddened for a second and I feel bad.

"Fine but I got rid of them for good reasons and I would hate for you to disappear with them too" he told me and I shake my head at him.
"So is this a warning or something?" I ask
"No it's a promise to not only you not Elijah to as I know you two still talk unlike me and you" he said and I laugh "yea seems he hates you to" I say and sit down.

"Are you still mad about the fact that I dagger you or that I killed umm what was his name sandy?,nope Uh David nope that's not it" he said and I feel myself get irritated.
"Oh wait I know it was randy right?" He ask with a smirk and I get up and push him and he go flying to the wall.
He gets up and laugh "looks like I hit a nerve" he said

"Don't go looking for me again klaus or Else I will kick your ass" I say and start to walk out when he grab my arm "always and forever is what we promised" he said and I shook my head at him "well I call take backs" I say and yank my arm from him and leave.

I travel to where I know the others are.
I get there and Alice runs to me and hug me.
"I'm so glad your ok" she said and I nod.

I then look around "where is bella?" I ask
"I'm the hospital" she answers me

"Don't worry though we killed James" Emmett told me and I nod as I hug rose and then go and stand with Jasper and he kiss me and pull me and Alice to him.

"How did it go with your brother?" He ask me and I see everyone paying attention to us "it was fine nothing special" I shrug and he nods knowing I will tell him when I'm ready.