43

Caramel pov

I sit with Joanna in my arms sleep and with a book in my hand.
I was reading about my family.
Well my father side of the family

Seems he has a wife, I don't remember seeing her when I was in starcrust or whatever that place is.
As I read I can understand more why our kind of people don't have a name.
We are something that the world never seen before.
I feel nervous a little as I see that our kind was hunted by the humans because they were scared of us.

"Your still reading that?" I hear and look up to see Alaric.
"Yea I just want to know more,I never knew I had a whole family that are some unknown magical things or creatures" I sigh and jo moves a little in my arms.

"I know but you've haven't moved from that spot really since you got back from New Orleans" he takes the book from me.
"How about I go put Joanna in her room and we have some time to ourselves" he suggested and I nod.
He takes jo and kiss my forehead and walk out the room.

I watch him before I pick back up the book.
I open it and see that a long time ago I had grandparents but the humans killed them.
"Of course they did" I roll my eyes.

My father's wife is a banshee, how nice.

So is her daughter that they have together.

My brother is a shapeshifter.
Wish I was one.

I start to read more when the book was token out of my hand.
"Hey!" I say and stand up.
"No more of this" he told me and walk and put the book away.

I sigh and fold my arms and he walks over to me.
"Time for a break ok" he ask and I nod.

I grab his hand and he pulls me to the dinner table and I see a candle lit dinner.

"Oh this is beautiful Alaric" I kiss him and he smiles "I try" he shrug and I laugh.

We sit down and start eating with small talk.
"What if we have another baby?" He ask and I choke a little "what?!" I exclaimed.
"I mean I want a big family it's always something I picture" he explained "I did to but with all the problems I'm not sure" I shake my head "we can make is work" he told me and grab my hand.
"Alaric" I start "come on and it's not like your alone jasper takes the twins and we take care of jo and sometimes your sister takes the kids why not?" He said and I sigh and look away for a second.
"Ok" I finally say and he smiles real big "ok?" He ask and stand up and I laugh and nod "ok" he comes around the table and pick me up, hugging me.
I laugh and he kiss me.
He sits me on the table as we make out "let's start trying" he smirks and I giggle as he picks me up and carry me to the bedroom.

Next day

I feed jo her food.
It's sorta quite in the house as the twins are with jasper in forks for the weekend.

"Hey" I say once Alaric walks in and he kiss me and kiss jo forehead.
She laughs and reach up for him.
"No mommy is feeding you" I say and she looks at me as she push the food off her tray and I watch as it fall on the floor.

"NO!" She yells and look to Alaric "DADDY!" She yells and I sigh "whatever" I say and bend down and start picking up the food and Alaric walks over and smack my butt and I gasped and laugh as he then picks jo up.
"Caroline is bringing the twins over and I have to go out so looks like you have double daddy duty" I say and he nods.

I walk out and go get dressed.

I walk out the room and see some girl

"Who the hell are you?" I ask and she turn to me.

"Oh hi sis" she smiles

I then think and recognize her from that family book I was looking at

"Oh uhh hi?" I say and she hugs me.
I don't hug her back and she pulls away from me.
"Your so young" she said and I sigh "what?, what do that have to do with anything?" I ask
"Oh you don't know?" She ask and I shake my head "well the last child or the youngest is usually the queen of starcrust and they get some of the powers from the olders in the family, they always pick the youngest because they are usually stronger than the rest that's why our sister silver is so mad at dad for having another child" she explained and sit down.

"Wouldn't she had a turn to rule or whatever way before I was born?" I ask as she poured herself a drink.
"Well no she only just became an official part of the family some years ago as she was banished at first for what she did"

"What she do?" I was curious "it's not to be talked about" she said and put down her glass and looks around "cute kids" she said looking at the picture of me and Alaric with the kids.
"Thanks" I say watching her.
"This must of been with the first baby" she said and show me a picture

I laugh and nod.

"So come on" she said and walk to me "come on where?"
"Home" she said and grab me and next thing I know I'm in the castle that I remember from my last visit "we are having a family dinner today" she said and walk off "wait I don't know where t-!." I yell but she was gone and I throw my hands up in frustration.
"Thanks for the help" I say and look around.

'Great' I think