11. Magic Shop

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Why is he here?

Why is Jeon Jungkook here?

"Well, thank you so much dear," my mom said to him and he smiled back. I was completely frozen on spot when I saw him.

"You're welcome," Jungkook said and my mom smiled. She looked at me and frowned.

"What are you standing there for? Let's go," she said and I nodded. Let's go home. Right now, I am not in a mood to talk to Jungkook. Last night incident was till fresh in my mind. I have no clue what happened afterwards, but right now, I need to get out of here. I grabbed the shopping cart and tried to run away, but he stopped me.

"Kim Taehyung? That's you, right?" he asked me and I badly wanted to stab him. Why is he asking if he already know who I am? Fricking chicken head! If mom gets to know who he is, we will be here for the rest of the week.

"What do you want?" I asked him coldly and received a hit on my shoulder from mom.

"What was that for?" I asked her and she looked away.

"Be kind to people, Taehyung," she said and I swear I saw him chuckling. Piece of crap!

"Oh! I still don't know your name, dearie," my mom asked him. Shit!

"Uhmm...mom? Shouldn't we be going? You know...uhh...dad and the twins...they might be hung—"

"Be quiet Tae," she silenced me and I kept quiet. Great! Now we are never getting out of here!

"The name is Jeon Jungkook," he said and I slapped my palm to my forehead. There! He said it! My mom gasped when she heard him and immediately lost her mind.

"Omg! You're Jeon Jungkook?! So you are the talented one. My son talks a lot about you. It is such a pleasure to see you face-to-face," my mom blabbered and I was sulking in a corner. Jungkook just kept on smiling at her and at some point, I could sense he was enjoying this.

"I never knew your son talks about me," he chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck, "We are just classmates and—"

"Classmates?" my mom interrupted and gasped. I face-palmed myself. Might as well go out and get hit by a truck. My existence is just a lie on this planet.

"Uhmm...yes," he said and my mom squealed with joy. Does she have to do that?

"Oh my god! You both are classmates? How come I never knew that?" she said and gave me the stink eye. I groaned in annoyance and turned away from her. Now I will get a huge lecture back home.

"Yep. We are classmates and desk mates," he said proudly and my mom gasped again.

"You both sit together? How come you never told me this, Taehyung?" she asked me and I shrugged. She was never interested about the people in my class, so why bother telling her that her favorite idol sits next to me.

"Oh yeah! I completely forgot," he looked towards my direction and I froze. What is he going to do now? Ask me whether I want to be his fake boyfriend again?

"When should we start our project, Taehyung?" he asked me and I tilted my head in confusion. Huh? Project? What's that?

"Oh my! Are you both in the same group?" my mom asked him and he nodded.

"We both paired up to do the project together. It was about natural disaster." Paired? Together? After the fake boyfriend incident, those words were now alien to me. I looked at the time and realized that two hours had already passed away.

"Uhh...mom? We should be heading back. It's almost time for lunch," I said and she smiled at me. But I could see rage and anger in her eyes. I am so belted.