29. Sweet Night

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"So it was on purpose?" I asked Namjoon after I left Taehyung in the infirmary. The nurse chucked me out when she saw me annoying Tae. And here I was with Namjoon, discussing about the wound on Taehyung's ankle. It wasn't an accident and the person who did it wanted him to suffer. We already have a guess at who it is, but without evidence we can't act.

"We tried to find the person who bumped into him, but that person wasn't from our school and he was an outsider," Namjoon said.

"How the heck did he get in?"

"He must have acted as a student and when he entered the perimeter he must have hid somewhere before attacking Taehyung."

"I see. Our school's security sucks."

"Who do you think did this?"

"My mother. Who else would do that?"

"What about Leishi?"

"Leishi is also involved in this, but the one who must have planned this was my mother."

"We need to protect Taehyung. I don't want to sound annoying or anything like that, but it is your responsibility to take care of Taehyung since, you were the one who brought him into this."

"I know and I won't argue about that. It's my fault so I will take the responsibility."

"Good. I will be going home now. The rest have already gone and I have to taste Jin's meatballs. So see you later."

"Jin's meatballs?" I raised my eyebrows at him and he nodded, "Sounds wrong to me."

"How does it sound—you are such a pervert Jungkook," he slapped his forehead with his palm and I laughed. Pervert, I am.

"Hyung, you like Jin-hyung, right?" I asked him and he suddenly turned bright red. Caught you.

"No I don't. We are just brothers. Now I am going to go. Bye," he ran off and I waved at him. Looks like we need to get these two lovebirds together. Was he actually going for the food meatballs or for Jin's meatballs? I hope it is the first one. I can't imagine the second one. Don't imagine it!

I turned back to the infirmary door and pondered over whether I should walk him to his home or just leave him here to suffer. The door opened and Taehyung limped out. He waved good-bye to the nurse and with the help of the walls, he began to slowly walk. It must be painful. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder lightly. He turned back and saw me.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me and I held his right hand in mine.

"Waiting for my boyfriend," I said and kissed his hand. He turned red and yanked his hand from my grip. Someone is blushing~

What the hell are you even doing?" he half shouted and half whispered to me.

"Showing my love to my one and only babe," I winked at him and he made the disgusted face at me. You know this is all an act? Just shut up and follow it.

"I think I am going to hurl if I see you act even more affectionate towards me," he started to walk towards the exit. I rolled my eyes and followed him. He was doing fine, but each step he took seemed to make him more and more tired.

"How about I give you a piggyback ride?" I asked him and his eyes immediately lit up. But it suddenly dimmed down and he looked away.

"Your back will pain if you carry me all the way home." So that was the problem. Does he know that I am really strong and can actually lift a hundred kg? He doesn't know that. What a shame!