25. He is My Boyfriend

The next day~

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Why did you leave me behind yesterday, Tae?" Jimin yelled into my ears and I apologized to him once again. He did not know that I saw him and Yoongi kissing, so he thought I left right after they started to quarrel. I kept apologizing to him, even though it was not my fault, but he continued to yell into my ears for betraying a friend. I rolled my eyes and saw a huge crowd by the school gates.

"Why is there such a big crowd there?" I pointed to the gates. Jimin stopped talking and stared at the crowd.

"Let's go and see," he grabbed my hand and pulled me along with him. We reached the crowds and saw a girl standing there with...JUNGKOOK! She had blonde hair with pink streaks and she looked like a doll. She was actually pretty. Who is she? Was she Jungkook's fiancée? Why can't Jungkook just have his happy ending with her? Then I can live my life in peace.

"Why is that girl clinging onto Jungkook?" Jimin asked and he put his arm around my shoulders, "Don't worry Tae. I won't let a bitch like her steal Jungkook. Jungkook belongs to you and you only."

"No he doesn't and I don't care if he marries her," I said and he glared at me. I sighed and watched as the girl and Jungkook walked into the school. The crowd was following them and fangirling them. To be honest, they looked like a perfect pair, but then, why does he despise her so much? He said that she was something like a bitch who keeps sticking to him. That is actually annoying.

The school bell rang and I said good-bye to Jimin before rushing into my own classroom. I walked in and sat in my usual seat. There was still some time before the teacher would come in and start teaching, so I took out my doodle book and began to scribble on it.

"Did you know that a new girl is coming to our class?" I heard a guy in front of me tell his friends who were surrounding him.

"Really?" someone else replied and the guy nodded.

"She is so hot. I saw her by the school gates. But I guess she is reserved."

"Reserved?!"

"Yep. She was walking with Jungkook and she was laughing and smiling at him."

"Yah! That Jungkook gets every single girl's heart in this universe. Why can't he just be gay? Or at least leave some for us, man!"

"Shhh! Here he comes. Oh my! That girl is also here. She is so cute and hot."

I looked up and saw the girl standing in front of the class. Jungkook was by the doors talking to Namjoon. I went back to my doodles and ignored the praises and love she was receiving from the class. The teacher entered in with the same old, sleepy face. Jungkook waved goodbye to Namjoon before heading towards his seat. He sat down beside me and looped his one arm around my neck and pulled me towards him. More like choked me.

"How's baby boy today?" he smirked.

"Not your baby boy," I deadpanned. He pouted and he leaned closer to me. I could feel his breath onto my neck and I had to stop myself form screaming.

"You are my one and only baby boy," he whispered into my ears and I could feel myself blushing. Oh gosh! Me and face. I pinched his arm and he pulled away, cursing at me. Serves him right. Pervert.

"Good morning students," the teacher said with a sleepy tone, "Today we have our new student here who just got transferred from USA. Please introduce yourself to the class."

"Hello everyone and good morning. My name is Leishi Rivers and I am pleased to meet all of you. I hope we can all be friends," she smiled and everyone clapped for her. I heard Jungkook sigh and I chuckled. He must really hate her.