55. Love And Trust

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After talking to Yoongi, I headed back to the cabin to take a quick shower. All the work I did in moving those boxes made me exhausted and sweaty. I reached the cabin and walked into my room where I saw Jungkook sitting on his bed and playing with his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You are back," he said and I nodded. Wasn't he pissed at me earlier? What made him like this? Bleh! Who cares? I took my towel and rushed into the bathroom to shower.

After a long, hot shower, I came out wearing nothing but my boxers and luckily, Jungkook's back was to me. Phew! That pervert can't look. I quickly turned my back to him and wore my pants and I was almost so close to wearing my tee shirt when suddenly a pair of arms wound around my waist and my back collided with a hard chest.

"What in the name of fish are you doing, pervert?" I snarled at him and tried to get away. But this muscular donkey's grip was too strong to break.

"Hugging my boyfriend. What else can you call this?" he asked and hugged me tighter.

"You mean to say 'fake boyfriend' and this is sexual harassment."

"Nah. I like to call you 'boyfriend'. Fake just sounds weird with it," he replied back and luckily he couldn't see my face which had unexpectedly turned red.

"You are weird," I quickly said and he nuzzled my neck.

"And you are my alien," he replied back and his warm breath clashed onto my cold skin. I shivered from the contact and looked at him.

"Cr-Creep ass! I am not an alien for goddamn's sake!" I yelled at him and he laughed.

"Yes. Tae is not an alien. He is a baby."

"You-You—"

"My baby," he whispered into my ear and suddenly my heart started to beat faster and faster. 

He called me his baby. So why is my heart jumping around like a mad creature just by hearing those words coming from him? I gulped and looked at the floor. So, it is true. I do like him. 

Eww! Why him? Dear heart, couldn't you choose someone better?

Suddenly I felt something soft and wet on my neck and I realized he was kissing it. I bit my bottom lip as he left wet kisses all over my neck. He found my soft spot and started to suck and tease at it. I moaned softly and immediately covered my mouth with my hand.

I should pull away. But, I don't want to. So does this mean...I want him?

One of his hand left my waist and began to trace the faint ab lines which I had before. Thanks to my mom, I lost them forever. My poor abs! 

He left my neck and he kissed my shoulder. His hair tickled my neck and I tilted my head back as he moved his hands around my bare chest, making designs and writing words on it. He took my hand away from my mouth and kissed my ring finger. He turned me around and I was facing him. My eyes were half open and was staring at his wet lips. I looped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a—

"JUNGKOOK! TAEHYUNG! ARE YOU GUYS THERE?" It was a girl's voice and I heard Jungkook sigh. Wait...hold on...was I going to kiss him?! What the heck?! I pushed him away and grabbed my tee shirt before rushing into the bathroom. 

Omg! Omg! OMG! I WAS GOING TO KISS HIM! If Jungkook gets to know I kind of like him, he will start to...tease me. I buried my face on my tee shirt and I realized the smell was different. What the...?

WHY THE HECK AM I HOLDING JUNGKOOK'S SHIRT?! WHERE THE HELL IS MINE!?

I slowly opened the door a tiny bit and I saw no one. Good! So I ran to the bed and retrieved my shirt and quickly wore it. Yippee! I am successfully clothed. Now, I got to thank the person who interrupted us.