40. Drunken Love

JUNGKOOK'S POV

It has already been two hours since he left the mansion and he hasn't come back yet. Maybe he is still pissed at me and won't come to my house. I should go and check on him. But, Jimin strictly told me to stay in my place and wait for him to come. Ugh! This is harder than I thought it would be. Did Jimin talk to him? He must have. I will wait for another hour. If Taehyung doesn't come, then I will go to him.

But it is almost midnight and he hasn't come back at all. Is he fine? Wait...has he reached his home or not? Shit! I shouldn't have sent him out in the middle of the night. Ugh! Jungkook! I seriously want to slap myself. What if there are robbers and bandits and Pennywise roaming around the streets and the sewage? He would be dead by now! What the heck are you thinking? He must have reached home safe and sound. 

Wait...isn't his house really far from mine? Don't tell me he is walking there on foot?! Crap! Now I really want to kill myself. He must be tired and hungry and on top of that...it is raining, right? Ugh! I can't take this anymore. I am going. I don't care if he apologizes or not, but his safety is my priority. And plus, his mom might kill me if she gets to know I threw him out of my house in the rain. I don't want to be smacked again, especially by her.

I started to change my clothes since I didn't want to go out in pajamas. Just imagine if someone catches me wearing pajamas. I can imagine the headlines: Young CEO roams the night of Seoul in his pajamas. Then my father would rush all the way to Seoul to bust me up. Can't ruin the 'reputation' which I have made for myself. I wore a long coat over my shirt and was ready to leave the room when I remembered that I forgot to take my phone.

Suddenly my phone rang. Is it the police? Or the hospital? Or maybe, Taehyung's mom? Why was I talking about them? Police and hospital? Jungkook, you seriously have to go to a mental hospital. You are going mad! Taehyung is fine, stop overthinking!

I saw the caller's Id and gasped. Taehyung? Why was he calling me? My hands were trembling as I accepted the call.

"Hello? Taehyung? Where are you? Are you fine? I am so sorry for making you leave the house. You can come back now. Are you drenched from the rain? Do you have a cold?"

I waited for him to answer, but there was no response. Was he giving me the silent treatment? 

"Taehyung, I am sorry for hurting you." Jimin told me not to apologize, but wasn't it my fault for throwing him out in the rain? Still no response. Why the heck isn't he—OMG! JUNGKOOK I WANT TO KILL YOU!

I looked back at the phone and realized I cut the call. Ugh! How can I not know which is accept and which is decline? Now he is going to think that I hate him and don't want to talk to him. You and your stupid, trembling fingers, Jungkook. Might as well chop them off. 

Suddenly, the phone rang once again and it was him, again. I made sure to properly and carefully press the green button. Yay! I did it! Now, lets talk to him.

"Hello?"

"Heeeeeyooooiiiiii! Is this the pizza man talking?" Huh? Is this Taehyung?

"I am sorry, what?"

"Hey you, pizza man! Why in the name of chicken wings did you cut my call the first time? Huh? Want me to dunk your head in dinosaur's pee? That ought to teach you a shtinky lesson. Shtinky? Bwahahahaaha. It sounds funny. Shtinky. I am going to call you that now." Pizza man? Me? Looks like he is the one who has lost his mind, not me. I should contact the mental hospital later. Wait...could it be...?

"Taehyung, are you drunk?"

"WHAT? How the heck do you know my name, shtinky poop? Are you a...stalker? OH MY GAWD! YOU ARE! What all shtinky things have you seen of me, you shtinky stalker?"