15. To Replace or Not?

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"So you are telling me that you told your mom that you are gay and you also told her that the person you like is Taehyung," Namjoon said to me and I nodded. 

I told the others of what had happened this morning with my mom and all were shocked at what they heard. Probably more shocked about me confessing that I am gay, which is not true. I am as straight as a steel rod.

"What about your fiancée? She is coming next week, right?" Hoseok asked me and I nodded. That is another problem. I learnt from one of my butlers that my father had gone back to New York for some business and he will probably come back after two months. My mother didn't tell him yet but I hope she does. The sooner the better and then I will be free. And far from that stinky fiancée of mine.

"Does Taehyung know about this?" Suga asked me.

"Nope. Why the heck will he know about this? And plus, I still haven't met him since yesterday," I said and the others groaned in disappointment, "But soon I have to strike a deal with that stubborn guy whether he likes it or not."

"You said that he rejected money and manga," Yoongi said and the others nodded, "So, what are you going to use then?"

"Ask his mom whether she would allow him to be your fake boyfriend. He listens to his mom, right?" Suga said and immediately received a slap on the shoulder from Hoseok, "Ouch! What was that for?"

"Don't be stupid. Taehyung is not gay and probably his mom might be homophobic. So don't just say something like that."

"But his mom loves Jungkook more than anything. So she might just do that."

"I don't think so," I said, "His mom cares about Taehyung's studies and so does his dad. But if love matter messes up with his studies, she might kick me out from her house and forbid me to see him. And then I will be married to that lady."

"Oh yeah! All mothers and fathers are like that," Suga said and Hoseok face-palmed himself. Probably regretting his choice of choosing a lazy and dumb guy as his boyfriend.

"Then what should we do?" Namjoon asked.

"Find a new guy," Yoongi said.

"What?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Taehyung is not willing to do it and we have less than four days before your fiancée arrives and less than two months before your father arrives," Yoongi took a deep breath before continuing, "So just find another guy who is willing to get paid. He is a stubborn guy and he is probably not interested in you. Also, he hates you the most out of all other creatures on this planet."

"Well, I am sorry Jungkook," Namjoon said and he sighed, "We have to find someone else."

The others nodded except for me. But Taehyung...

"Are you guys holding a meeting or something?" I looked behind me and saw the cheerful Jimin grinning at us. I smiled and patted the seat next to mine. Ever since the incident at the restaurant, I and Jimin have become close friends. Even Taehyung has no clue that Jimin is my friend now.

Jimin sat down beside me and took Yoongi's juice packet and finished it in one gulp. Yoongi was enraged when he saw him finish his drink and was holding back his urge to choke Jimin.

"Is it about Taehyung?" he asked and we nodded. He chuckled and placed his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry buddy. Name the problem and I will see what I can do."

"We already found the solution so I don't think we need yours," Yoongi snapped and Jimin frowned at him. I bet he was still pissed about the drink.