16. Accepted

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"It is all your fault. Now my back is paining and my legs are sore."

"What the heck? You were the one who started talking about the kiss. So the only one at fault here is you."

"Shut up Tae. I am tired and I can't walk anymore."

After the PE sir caught us skipping class, he made us run seventy laps around the ground including, thirty pushups and fifty squats. In the end, neither of us could walk. And now here we are, standing in front of Jimin's house. We look like zombies, clinging onto each other and dragging our feet and making weird, exhausted faces.

"I am home. Yay!" Jimin raised his hands with joy, but immediately regretted it as he winced in pain. I was still panting like a dog.

"Now my home," I wheezed and he slightly nodded.

"Bye Tae," he said before disappearing into his house. I fell to the ground and tried to rest for some time. My lungs were paining and my legs and arms felt as if they were on fire. My entire body was aching and I could feel my legs getting cramped. Tomorrow is school. Dang it! That means I had to wobble all the way to school. I might just buy a wheelchair and solve the problem. But my mom will kick my ass if I do so. I groaned and buried my head in my hands. My life is a mess!

"Wow!" someone exclaimed from behind me and I froze in shock, "For a second there, I mistook you for a beggar and was going to give you some money."

Now that pissed me off! I turned around and like I expected, was Jungkook, standing and smirking at my poor self. Why do we always meet at the most humiliating times? Was it coincidence or the weird thing my dad keeps talking about—fate?

"Buzz off, creep!" I said and tried to get up. But I fell down again. I winced in pain when my knees scraped the hard, concrete pavement. Great! I made the pain even worse than before.

"That's what happens when you skip class," he sighed and knelt in front of me. It looked like he was studying my face. Don't tell me my face is damaged? No! My handsome beautiful face.

"Chill! There is nothing on your face," he laughed when he saw my confused state. I sighed and realized I still had to head back home before my mom start shooting questions at me.

"If you will excuse me, I need to go home," I again tried my best to get up, but my body was in no mood of leaving the place. I heard Jungkook chuckle and suddenly, I was lifted up from the ground. He took my right arm and placed it behind his neck while his left hand encircled my waist. He pulled me up and I winced when I got up. The pain shot through my legs and made the scraped knee hurt even more.

"Is this fine?" he enquired and I nodded, "Maybe we can try the bridal style."

"No thanks. Just get me home before I decide to kick your balls and run away."

"At this state, there is no way you can run," he laughed and I sighed, accepting defeat. My mind was in no mood of playing and teasing with this guy. He was careful in making me walk, but every step I took felt painful.

"It pains," I said and he stopped walking.

"How about a piggyback ride?" I looked at him and he was grinning. Piggyback ride? I always wanted to do that. But, not with this guy! Right now, I had no other option other than walking all the way home, alone.

"Are you sure?" I asked him and he nodded.

"You seem to wince at every step. So the best way to prevent it is either if I carry you bridal style or a piggyback ride."

"I choose piggy." He laughed and carefully put me down and then bent down, facing his back towards him. At first I thought it was a joke, but when I saw the serious look on his face, I had no choice but to obey him. With the last amount of energy left in my muscles, I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped on his back. He put his arms under my legs and I giggled 'cause it was tickling a lot. Effortlessly he got up and walked towards my home.