33. I Am...

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Wait...what? What did he say?

"Huh?" I said and he sat on the floor, beside me and stared right into my eyes.

"I asked whether you are gay?" he asked me again.

"What the heck? Why would you say something like that?" I asked him. Omg! What will he do when he gets to know the truth? He probably will leave me for good and find a new boyfriend. Oh shit! 

Wait...why am I so scared? If he is leaving me that is good right? Then why do I not want to leave him? Stop thinking too much now!

"Because you said that I was not handsome enough to be your dream boyfriend. So that means you are looking for a boyfriend and not a girlfriend. So I am going to ask you this again, are you gay?" This guy! Me and my stupid mouth! It had to go and blabber out the truth to him. Especially him!

"No I am not," I said. He gave me the doubtful look. I had to come up with some excuse or I should just tell him the truth, "You see...I was just...okay, see..."

"I am seeing. Continue," he said and I mentally slapped myself. What is wrong with me? Come up with something, Taehyung!

"Okay look. The anime guys are really handsome and hot. And even the straight guys got to admit that nobody on earth can look as hot as them. So what I said before actually meant that if I was gay, I would surely make one of them as my boyfriend. That's all"

"So...you are bi?" he asked and I face-palmed myself.

"No I am not."

"Then why do you like Zeref so much that you even made your first kiss with him?" he asked me and then I realized I messed up. How dumb was I? It was already obvious that I liked an anime guy. How can you be so dumb, Taehyung!?

"Uhmm...yes, I am bi," I said and he nodded. Did he already know about it? "I like girls in real world, but I am attracted to guys from anime. Now you understood?"

"You are complicated," he said after a while. I sighed and nodded. If only you knew the truth, "want to play something with me?"

"Nah. I want to watch something," I asked him.

"What do you want to watch? Not anime, please," he said and I began to think about the new movies I wanted to see. But my mind was filled with anime and I had no clue what was the latest movie released.

"How about...Frozen 2?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Frozen 2?" he asked and I nodded, "Are you a baby?"

"Hey! Even adults watch it. You are probably the only teenager in this world who hasn't watched Disney movies."

"I have watched Disney movies before too, but don't you have any other movies you want to watch," I shook my head and he sighed in disappointment.

"Fine!" he got up and went to switch on the TV. Yes! I badly wanted to watch the movie for a long time.

"Do you want to watch it here, in the room, or in the living room?" he asked me.

"Here," I said and he nodded. I am not going down and facing those maids and butlers. And plus, I don't want to act all lovey-dovey with Jungkook when those people are staring at us. He took the remote and sat next to me on the bed.

"Want me to switch off all the lights?" he asked and I nodded. He flipped the switch for the lights and in an instant, the bright room collapsed to darkness. The movie started and I opened the snacks which I had taken from the closet. Frozen 2, here we come!