44. Exams...Ugh!

TAEHYUNG'S POV

The next two weeks was horrible. I woke up before the sun and slept when the ghosts haunted the woods. I was busy studying day and night with Jungkook who tutored me. His teachings, like I said before, was easier to understand and I was able to complete chapters in a day whereas before, I used to take a week to complete one chapter.

I had to stay at Jungkook's mansion till I got my results. Apparently, my mom kicked me and my dad out of the house since she wanted to have some 'me' time. She threw dad to Japan and me to Jungkook and told me to return with the marks. I am pretty sure she must be drinking, eating and binge watching series. So lucky. She gets to enjoy while I have to suffer. I wonder how dad is feeling now.

On the other hand, Jungkook was almost on the verge of ending his life when it came to teaching me Physics. It is not my fault that the formulas and the questions sounds so weird. Somehow in the end I was able to grasp the concept, but I am sure that it will all disappear off when the exams end.

Oh and I did not talk about the hickey part, right? When they all got to know that I had no clue what the meaning of hickey was, they all lost their sanity.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A HICKEY IS BUT YOU KNOW WHAT F**K IS? HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW? WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BABY?"

"HOW THE HECK CAN YOU BE SO INNOCENT? EVEN MY DOG KNOWS WHAT IS A HICKEY."

"We have a dog?"

"Taehyung is so pure. My heart is legit dying after hearing about his purity."

"How is he pure? He knows all the curse words and he even says them."

And that's how they wasted an entire hour. They made me watch videos of people giving their lovers hickey and I was mentally puking inside. It was pretty simple actually. You just have to suck a spot and nothing else. It will become reddish-purplish and then WHOOSH! after a few days or weeks, not so sure, it will disappear.

It was now our turn to do it. Jungkook planted a light one on my neck and trust me, the feeling wasn't nice. There was something going on inside my stomach and I could feel this tingly sensation all over my body. When I saw the mark on my neck, I screamed at the top of my voice. There was a hundred percent chance that my mom would see it and bark at me for being a disgusting creature. But luckily I got kicked out that same day, so she didn't see the hickey at all.

When it was my turn to give him one, it went pretty bad. The mark was pretty, but Jungkook called me an amateur and we kept arguing with one another. It wasn't as light as mine, but it was pretty much visible to everyone.

The next day at school was the most legendary day. We hid our marks because we didn't want disgusting rumors to spread sound and when Leishi came to us, we flexed our necks and marks at her. She was completely taken aback by the spots on both of our necks. She was so surprised she even left school before lunch break. After that we hid it with concealer and had a good laugh.

According to Lily, Leishi ran into her room and slammed the door shut. She could hear crying and wailing noises coming from inside the room. Well, at least now she won't eat our heads every day. Usually I pitied her whenever Jungkook broke her heart, but what she did recently was too much. Touching someone's personal stuff is a crime. Deleting anime videos is considered even bigger crime. The problem was solved and Leishi stopped talking to Jungkook.

Now, back to the present. I was standing in front of the school gates and deciding whether I should enter or turn back and head to the sea and toss myself into the deep waters. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder and I turned to see Jungkook smiling at me.

"You got this," he said and I nodded. I studied for two whole weeks straight, so I won't have trouble passing. The others looked chilled about it, whereas my legs were shaking with fear.