107.

- Nyeisha White -- Los Angeles, California -

- Nyeisha White -
- Los Angeles, California -

"My boys look so cutee!" i pouted taking a picture of pop and Nas on the couch.

Pop laid on the couch with his shirt off, durag on and  Nas laying on his chest sleeping peacefully while a blanket was over them, keeping Nas's head free but so he wouldn't get cold.

"stop. i probably look hit in that" i rolled my eyes walking to him. "nah but you.. you look good" he bit his lip as i leaned down giving him a kiss.

"stoppp" i giggled pulling away. "we gon wake papi up" he smacked his teeth.

"man we used to fuck everywhere and do the most. now we can't even kiss"

"andddd who's fault is that? you nutted in me" i shrugged.

"and you ain't take the plan B pill i bought you" i rolled my eyes. "you look sexy in this outfit tho forreal"

"you look sexy in blue" i complimented him referring to his blue durag he wore as i walked into the kitchen.

i pulled my water out the fridge turning to look out the window of our apartment so i saw the trees and beautiful water view.

feeling arms wrap around my waist, i smiled looking back seeing pop's smile on his face while he pulled me against him.

"hey handsome" he laid his head in the crook of my neck. "you forreal hard right now?" i groaned.

"i ain't hard. that's all me, baby" i sighed as he left light kisses along my neck.

"you got a studio session tonight?"

"you do"

"i know" i sighed. "i'm scared. what if he doesn't like the way i sound?"

"he will" he turned me to him.

"ima marry you one day" i chuckled leaning up giving him a kiss.

"you gon' marry me?" he bit his lip smiling letting his perfect white teeth show. "why you wanna marry me, bae?"