Chapter 2: Unfamiliar Visitor

"Uncle, everything is set. The rooms are prepared and the food for the banquet tonight are being handled by the other disciples. Should I escort our visitors from the entrance to here?" Lan Xichen asked Lan Qiren. The Lan clan is busy preparing for the arrival of their visitors, the Phoenix clan.

"Please do so," Lan Qiren answered and continued his meditating.

Lan Xichen bowed at Lan Qiren and went out of his room.

He then made his way to the entrance, upon arriving he immediately spotted the Jin clan approaching. He smiled at them when they finally step foot on the entrance of the Cloud Recesses.

"Good day Leader Jin." He bowed at Jin Zixuan.

Jin Zixuan bowed back at him. Then his eyes went on the person beside him. An unfamiliar person that he have not seen before.

Jin Zixuan immediately notice Lan Xichen's gaze on the man beside him. "He's my half-brother, Jin Guangyao." He introduced.

Jing Guangyao smiled at him, showing off his deep dimples, then he bowed.

Lan Xichen bowed back and gave him a small smile.

"Welcome to cloud Recesses," He said to him since he know that its his first time going there.

"Thank you," He said shyly, Lan Xichen just smiled at him.

"Shall we?" Lan Xichen lead the way inside the Cloud Recesses.

As they are on their track, Jing Guangyao's eyes can't take off of Lan Xichen back.

Lan Xichen felt the discomfort, its as if someone is watching him, but he brushed it off and continued walking.

.

"Uncle, the Jin clan are on the hall now, they are waiting for you." Lan Xichen went on Lan Qiren's chambers to tell that he have escorted them at the hall.

"Hm," lan Qiren answered and stood from his squatting.

He walked out of his room and Lan Xichen followed.

.

Inside the hall, Lan Xichen is seated beside Lan Qiren.

The room is full of discussions but while the room is full of noises, Jin Guangyao's eyes are fixated on Lan Xichen. Lan Xichen feel the creeps but just ignored those feeling. He listened as the two clans discuss things.

When he finally can't stand it, "Uncle, if I'm not needed, excuse me for a while." He whispered politely.

"You may go," Lan Qiren answered then averted back his attention to the queries of the other clan.

Lan Xichen bowed at Lan Qiren and made his way out of the hall.

As Jin Guangyao observe lan Xichen, he smile. He finally got a chance to be alone with him. He excused himself to Jin Zixuan. Jin Zixuan allowed him, he bowed at Jin Zixuan and went out to follow Lan Xichen.

.

"Master Lan, what a coincidence?" He smiled at Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen avert his attention to him and smiled back, "Are you not needed inside, Master Jin?" He asked and put both his hands on his back.

"Hm, I think not. My brother allowed me so I think it's fine," He walked beside Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen is watching the moon, it was a full moon and it's so bright that it lights the whole place.

He smiled to himself, lycans are active in full moon. He smiled widely when an image of a certain lycan appeared in his mind.

Jiang Cheng turns into his lycan form when the moon is full. And when he is on his lycan form, he'd tend to be clingy and affectionate. He'll rub his body on Lan Xichen, asking for petting and always snuggled his body on Xichen though he's bigger than Xichen. His fur is so smooth that he can still feel the feeling of his fur in his hands.

"You seem to enjoy the full moon, Master Xichen," Jin Guangyao snapped at him.

"Ah, y-yeah." He answered awkwardly and chuckled.

"It's indeed a beautiful sight," He said and smiled with his dimples showing, then he looked at the moon then looked back at Lan Xichen. "Uhm, can I ask you to accompany me around?" He started.

Lan Xichen looked at him, waiting for the words he's about to utter.

"I'm kind of want to walk around, it seems that this place is beautiful," He continued and eye smiled at him.

"oh, sure." Lan Xichen answered and started walking. Jin Guangyao happily followed after him.

"What do you want to see first?" Lan Xichen asked as he keeps his distance for about a meter away from him.

"You're room first," Jin Guangyao whispered naughtily.

Lan Xichen turned his gave at Lan Xichen, "I'm sorry, I quite not heard what you said, please repeat it for me," he asked politely.

Jing Guangyao tittered, "wherever you feel like to go," He answered.

Lan Xichen smiled at him and turn his gaze on his tracks again, "Well then, I'll be you're guide." He said.

"Uhuh," Jin Guangyao giggled silently and followed Lan Xichen.

As they were walking, Guangyao has the urge to see Lan Xichen's face but his pace can't keep up with him. 'Is it because he's a vampire?' he asked himself as he tried walking next to him, but he failed.

He clicked his tongue silently, 'if I could just look at his face grrr' he growled inside his mind.

"Are you somewhat uncomfortable when I walk faster?" Lan Xichen stopped on his tracks and looked at him.

Jin Guangyao smiled, "Not really," he answered. "but I'd prefer if I can see your face tho," He mumbled making Lan Xichen's brows met.

"Did you say something?" He asked.

"No, nothing! hehe" He waved his hand in front of him and laughed awkwardly.

"Oh, tell me if you feel uncomfortable, you walk beside me." He said.

"yeah, I would love too," he galloped as he made his way to Lan Xichen's side.

.

They arrived at the garden.

"Wow, this place is beautiful," Jin Guangyao wandered his eyes. The flowers that blooms in the night is so beautiful that he is captivated.

"Yeah, just like him." Lan Xichen whispered with a genuine smile, his cheeks flushed red when he remember Jiang Cheng's cheerful face.

Guangyao just heard the 'yeah' part so he looked at him with confused face.

"Pardon me?" He asked Xichen.

"Oh, it's nothing, hehe" He said and turned away to hide his face.

'Is he blushing?' Guangyao asked himself. He smiled wide, 'did he fall for me already?' He giggled.

-------