Chapter 30: Baby Bump

"A'cheng, uncle already knew about us,"

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng were back to where they always hang out, the tree in the middle of the forest. Lan Xichen is resting his head on his lap, while Jiang Cheng is caressing his head.

"Hm, so is this your last day being with me?" He asked with his sad tone. Jiang Cheng expected something like that will happen but he never expected that it'll come too soon.

"No, I made a deal with uncle," he answered and looked up at him.

"Is that so, will you be fine?" Jiang Cheng asked worriedly.

"I will be, uncle will surely not resist our baby when it's born" he tittered.

"I think so too," Jiang Cheng answered and smile at him.

"By the way, how will you soon hide the baby bump?" Lan Xichen sat up.

Jiang Cheng looked at him as if he never thought about that matter. He was lost in thought for a moment, "Now that you mentioned, I never thought of that. I was blinded by my anger that day when he clung to you in front of me like a leech would be. And until now, it's haunting me like it wants me to beat the hell out of him," Jiang Cheng said sternly and clenched his fist.

Lan Xichen smiled, he's happy that Jiang Cheng thinks that way. Cause it means he loves him so much that he gets so jealous after seeing that.

Lan Xichen rests his hand on his fist that made him look at him. He smiled sweetly, "Well, thanks to him I was able to face uncle and tell about us," he uttered.

Jiang Cheng glared, "Whatever, I still hate his guts on flirting with you." he scoffed.

Lan Xichen chuckled at him and leaned closer, "I didn't like what he did, too, but at least now he'll stop bothering us, right?" He said and gave him a peck on his neck.

"Hm, yes," Jiang Cheng answered and closed his eyes, as the days they spent together doing 'stuff', he's getting more and more sensitive in every part of his body.

"You're shivering," Lan Xichen tittered when he felt Jiang Cheng tremble just by his gentle peck.

"And whose fault is it?" Jiang Cheng raised an eyebrow at him.

"Me? Hm, I made you like this so I'll take responsibility," He grinned and leaned on his neck again. He opened his slid his robe just below his shoulder and pamper his exposed skin with gentle pecks. His hands traveled to his waist and skillfully stroke where he is sensitive.

Jiang Cheng trembled in his arms, his lift his chin, giving Lan Xichen more entrance. Lan Xichen's gentle pecks turned to sucking and licking making him release faint moans.

"We should not be doing dirty things here but you're turning me on with your faint moans," Lan Xichen complimented as he keeps on sucking, licking, and kissing his exposed skin.

His hand crawls to his belt, slowly unbuckling it. After successfully removing his belt, his robe immediately fell, revealing his upper body.

Lan Xichen's kisses went down until it reached his chest, he playfully bit on his nipple. Jiang Cheng whimper from that sensation, then Lan Xichen's kisses left that place perking, he continued his way down to his belly button. But something made him stop, Jiang Cheng looked down at him, confused about why did he stop.

Lan Xichen smiled dearly at what he is looking at, it was Jiang Cheng's baby bump and it's been more than three weeks already.

Jiang Cheng's brows met, "Why?" he asked him.

"I think we need to refrain from doing it for the meantime," Lan Xichen said and sat up.

"Why?" He asked again.

Lan Xichen rests his hand on his stomach and caresses it gently, "See, he's already growing," He remarked that made Jiang Cheng look at it. He smiled.

"Yes, and it's unusually big." He said and tilted his head. He had seen 3-weeks-old pregnant lycan before but it's not that big of a bump.

"Maybe he's just healthy," he said as he happily caresses his stomach. His eyes are full of bliss as he stares at his unborn child.

Jiang Cheng shrugged his worries and smiled as he watches Lan Xichen getting so happy with his baby bump.

"I'm going to be a father soon," he uttered and leaned his ears to his belly. "Hello, baby" he uttered, talking to the fetus inside.

Jiang Cheng chuckled at him, "as if he can hear you," he laughed.

"Whether he hears me or not I'm still going to talk to him every day," Lan Xichen tittered and moved away, then he leaned on Jiang Cheng's ears.

"I love you," he whispered.

Jiang Cheng cupped his cheeks and eye smiled, "I love you more," he answered.

"By the way, how many months does the Lycan's pregnancy duration?" He asked as he rests his head on his shoulder.

"It's three months, I think," he answered, unsure.

"Then I'll be seeing my little angel in two months? Sweet!" Lan Xichen exclaimed joyfully.

"You're too excited," Jiang Cheng giggled.

"Who would not be? I'm going to be a father of our child, of course, I'm excited," he said and thug on Jiang Cheng's robe, fixing it to cover his exposed skin. After this, he buckled his belt cleanly.

"But before that, I need to get your father's blessing first so you don't need to hide your baby bump anymore," He said and kissed his forehead.

"Hm, but how will you do that?" Jiang Cheng asked worriedly as he looks at Lan Xichen in his eyes.

"Are you not gonna trust me with this?" He asked.

"I trust you, but we don't know what will happen if you show your face to father," He said, his voice is about to crack.

"Shh, don't cry. You're so emotional when your pregnant," He chuckled and hugged him tightly.

"I'll figure it out for us, okay? I will make your father accept us, hm?" he lulled him.

Jiang Cheng closed his eyes and listened to the heartbeat of Lan Xichen. His worries calmed down.

"There, there, I love you so much," Lan Xichen uttered and caress his hair.

"hmn," Jiang Cheng answered as they stayed in that position for the rest of their free time.