Chapter 35: (END)

"Finally, after five months after our children were born, we're finally married." Lan Xichen suddenly spoke.

They are lying beside each other. Lan Cheng is resting his head in Lan Xichen's arms, using it as a pillow, while his arm is wrapped around Lan Xichen's waist.

"Mn," He answered as he stares at him with his lips smiling from ear to ear. "By the way, how did you fell in love with me?" He suddenly asked that made Lan Xichen's cheeks flush red.

"You're red as a lobster again, we're already married why are you still shy?" Lan Cheng chuckled.

Lan Xichen chuckled and shook his head, "Well, after remembering, it's embarrassing and I still can't get used to it. " He said and cupped his cheeks. "I don't know when I start having feelings for you, but I started getting flustered every time you're around, I find you whenever I took a glance at you, and my heart is racing when you're near me. That sort of thing. Until you suddenly avoided me, you never came to the middle of the forest though you're always there every day and never misses a day." He stated.

"Oh, that time? Well, that's when I realized that I have feelings for you," He said casually.

"But why did you not come and tell me?" Lan Xichen asked.

"I'm not sure of it yet, and I don't want to destroy our friendship. You're the most precious person for me, so if you rejected me back then, we're never going back to what we used to be." He shrugged.

Lan Xichen chuckled again, "Then, it is a good thing that I took my courage to tell you how I feel, we wouldn't be like today when we are both hiding our feelings for each other." He then wrapped his arm around Lan Cheng's waist and pulled him closer.

"You're right," He answered back and leaned his face to Lan Xichen's neck.

Lan Xichen chuckled as he caresses Lan Cheng's hair while Lan Cheng pampers his neck with kisses.

"You wanna do it?" He uttered.

"Hm," Lan Cheng answered still kissing him on his neck and collarbone, his hands slipped inside his robe and pushed it slightly to bare his chest, then he devours his exposed skin.

"Answer me, or else I'm taking your silent as a yes," Lan Xichen uttered and closes his eyes as Lan Cheng's kisses are slowly turning him on.

Lan Cheng didn't answer, instead, he continued what he is doing. Lan Xichen's body is heating up, his urges are on its limit. He clicked his tongue and grabbed his wrist, he pinned him down, trapping him between his arms.

"You asked for it!" He exclaimed and immediately unbuckled his belt and opened his robe. Revealing his chest and swollen nipple because of Lan Xichen's sucking last night.

Lan Xichen leaned back and stared at his body, admiring the lines and the imperfections of Lan Cheng. He caresses the stretch marks that were left because of Lan Cheng's pregnancy. He smiled, "Beautiful," He uttered, it makes him happy seeing his stretch marks, it just means that his added happiness came from that ugly marks.

Lan Cheng bit his lower lip as his eyes are glued on Lan Xichen. The sight of him on his top is somewhat erotic in his eyes. He raised his hands to put it on his nape. He smiled, "You're so hot my dear husband," He said teasingly.

Lan Xichen smirked and leaned down, catching Lan Cheng's lips on his. His tongue moved and devoured Lan Cheng's cavern. Their eyes are closed, feeling the warmth of their tongues and bodies rubbing together.

Just when the atmosphere was about to heat up, a knock on the door interrupted them. They both stopped in surprise and looked in the direction of the door.