Chapter 7: I Want you Mine Alone

"Master Xichen, Master Jin is looking for---" A disciple was cut off on what she was about to say when Jin Guanyao suddenly pops out of nowhere.

"Hello, Master Lan!" He greeted happily and smiled widely.

Lan Xichen just looked at him, "Hello, Master Jin. Why are you looking for me?" He asked. The disciple bowed and excused himself and Lan Xichen nodded at him.

"I just want to see you ahead of time, hehe" He giggled and stood in front of Lan Xichen.

Jin Guangyao tried peeping in his room but the door is just slightly opened and Xichen's body is hiding it well.

"Aren't you going to let me in, master Lan?" He asked. He's been persistent since yesterday to go inside his room.

Lan Xichen stepped out of his room and closed the door behind him.

"Let's get going Master Jin," He said, ignoring his question and pass by him.

Jin Guangyao's expression became salty. 'Why doesn't he want me to see his room?' He asked in his mind. He is getting irritated at how Lan Xichen is treating him. 'Like, aren't we gotten close since I approached him? Is he not happy that I'm giving my attention to him?' he asked in his mind, he's getting frustrated, 'Playing hard to get aye?' he clicked his tongue. But then he sighed, 'I will get you no matter what,' he said persistently and smirked. He immediately changed his expression from his devilish side to his soft side.

He galloped until he reached Lan Xichen's side, he giggled when he finally caught up.

"Please take care of me today again, master Lan. he said as they walk their way out of the Cloud Recesses.

.

They arrived at the village, as usual, the place is not as crowded as it is at night. Few stalls are open since it's still daytime.

"It's nice when it's not crowded, right, Master Lan?" He turns his gaze at him.

Lan Xichen didn't look at him. He can feel the tiredness all over his body again. "Yeah," He simply answered.

"Is there something wrong, Master lan?" Jin Guangyao tilted his head as he stares at Lan Xichen finding what's going on with him.

"yes, I'm fine," he gave him a small smile.

"That's good then!" He cheerfully said and smiled at him widely.

.

They walked around the village for almost two hours, then Jin Guangyao suddenly remembered something.

He slipped his hand inside his inner pocket and grabbed the cloth with the bracelet he bought yesterday.

"Uhm, master Lan," He called out to him.

Lan Xichen looked at him curiously, "I was planning to give to you yesterday but I forgot, but please accept this." He said and showed the bracelet to Lan Xichen.

"A-ah you should have not troubled yourself over that master Jin, I'm just doing my duty as the host," he pushed back to him the bracelet.

"But I bought it for you, Master Lan. It's our last day in Cloud Recesses anyway and I will be not able to see you for long again, I want something for you to remember me," he tittered and held on the bracelet.

"B-but---" he was cut off by Guangyao.

"Please?" he puppy-eyed.

Lan Xichen sighed, he can't do anything. If he refuses he'll just push it to him.

"Then thank you, Master Jin." He said and was about to grab the bracelet when Jin Guangyao pulled it away from him.

Lan Xichen's brows met, 'I thought he's giving that to me?' he asked.

"I'll be putting it on you," he smiled wide. "This way, you'll remember me for sure," he said and grabbed Lan Xichen's wrist, rolling the hem of the sleeves of his robe. He was startled at what he did but too late to pull his hand away from him. He successfully put the bracelet on his right wrist before he can pull away from his hand.

"There, It looks good on you," Jin Guangyao giggled.

"Thanks," he answered and fixed his clothes.

.

"Our place is so boring when I'm not with Xichen," Jiang Cheng mumbled as he walks at the village by himself. The loads of works on Yunmeng have died down and he got so much free time for himself. But it's unfortunate that now he had so much time to spare, lan Xichen is not with him.

"A-ah you should have not troubled yourself over that master Jin, I'm just doing my duty as the host,"

Jiang Cheng suddenly heard a familiar voice, his sensitive hearing made him look around to see where it came from. He caught Lan Xichen with a dimpled cheeks guy.

His brows met, "So he's not working and have so much time to spare. and he told me he has so much work?" He clicked his tongue.

He immediately finds somewhere to hide to see what they are up to.

"But I bought it for you, Master Lan. It's our last day in Cloud Recesses anyway and I will be not able to see you for long again, I want something for you to remember me," the man tittered and held on to the bracelet.

Jiang Cheng's brows met, "bracelet huh? Xichen does not like that kind of this though," He whispered to himself as he laughs silently. He looked at Lan Xichen's face, "What a sour face you are making there Xichen," he laughed.

"B-but---" was about to answer but the man cut him off.

"Please?" The puppy-eyed. Jiang Cheng laughed, "The fck with that face?! Pft. HAHAHA" he tried containing his laugh but he can see clearly Lan Xichen's reactions at what the man was doing.

Jiang Cheng heard Lan Xichen sighed, "Then thank you, Master Jin." He said and was about to grab the bracelet when the man pulled it away from him. Jiang Cheng's left brows raised, "what are you up to?" He whispered, pertaining to the man.

"I'll be putting it on you," The man smiled wide. "This way, you'll remember me for sure," he said.

"You wish," Jiang Cheng commented, still watching the two.

the man then grabbed Lan Xichen's wrist, rolling the hem of the sleeves of his robe. Lan Xichen was startled at what the man did but he's too late to pull his hand away from him.

Jiang Cheng suddenly felt his heart twisted in pain. Is what as if it's squeezing him. He never felt that before. His brows furrowed, his blood is boiling inside him. He doesn't know what to react, it's like he just wants to punch someone touching what he owns. For him, Lan Xichen was like a possession that he doesn't want to share with anyone. "Let go of him you bastard," he grumbled. But he can't just go there and throw a fit since he's a lycan and Lan Xichen is a vampire. It's not good if words come out both on their clans that will destroy their friendship.

He clicked his tongue, he can't do anything but watch as his anger boil at what he is seeing. He clenched his fist as he tries calming himself. He inhaled and exhaled heavily.

"I can't watch this, I better go back to Yunmeng," He sighed and went out of the place. He feels suffocated and his heart is squeezing too tight.