Chapter 21: Inside

"I love you," Jiang Cheng whispered and pulled Lan Xichen's face as he playfully nibbled on lan Xichen's lower lip.

"Are you provoking me?" Lan Xichen uttered. The way Jiang Cheng tease him is turning him on.

"What if am I?" He teased as he unconsciously slipped his tongue inside Lan Xichen's mouth.

"Then I'll gladly accept that," he roared as answers every move of Jiang Cheng's tongue and lips.

As their kiss went deeper, Lan Xichen's hand crept on Jiang Cheng's belt, undoing it. He skillfully removed it, exposing his chest. His pinkish nipples are perking already, he gently rubs on it making Jiang Cheng tremble under him.

"Oh, you like that?" Lan Xichen whispered upon moving inches away from his face.

Jiang Cheng's face is all flushed red and his heavy breaths are filling the room. Lan Xichen then claimed his lips again, as his hands immediately remove all his clothes except his lower undergarments.

Jiang Cheng then crept his hands from Lan Xichen's nape to his clothes. He was able to remove his outer and inner robe, leaving him in his lower undergarment as well.

"Are you cold?" Lan Xichen asked out of nowhere.

"Not really," he answered as he stares at his eyes.

"Hm, then I'll warm you up," Lan Xichen roared and leaned on his neck, leaving butterfly kisses on it. Then his lips went down to his collarbones down to his chest, devouring every inch of him.

Jiang Cheng grabbed on the sheets, the feeling was too ecstatic that any time soon he can come just by Lan Xichen's licking and sucking on his chest.

"N-no ugh anh," he moaned underneath his breath.

Lan Xichen's hand then traveled inside Jiang Cheng's undergarments, and in just a second its already removed, exposing his nakedness. His hand caresses every curve and corners of Jiang Cheng's body as if admiring every inch of him. Jiang Cheng's body is trembling in every gentle touch of his fingers.

"Your body's gotten sensitive," Lan Xichen whispered between his licking on Jiang Cheng's chest.

"A-and whose ahhh fault is tha--ugh" he retorted.

"Well, I made you this way." he pulled away and stared at his face. His fingers made its way on his backside, fondling it for a while but then inserted two of his fingers abruptly, making Jiang Cheng arch his back and mouth gaped open.

"You're so beautiful," He whispered as his other hand remove the hair that is covering his face. Then he leaned and gave him a passionate kiss.

"X-Xiche--ehn hng" he mewled under him.

"You're taking my fingers perfectly, my A'cheng," he said in his husky voice as he levels his mouth with his ear. He hugged Lan Xichen on his neck tightly. "N-not enough ahh" he begged.

Lan Xichen grinned at his reaction. He pulled out his fingers, making Jiang Cheng gasp in surprise. He felt empty and wanting Lan Xichen to fill him.

"P-please~" he begged with his hoarse voice.

"Wish granted," Lan Xichen grinned and slid his undergarment down to his knee. He positioned himself on his target. Jiang Cheng is anticipating his entrance that he's getting impatient. His insides are twitching too much.

But when he was not expecting it, lan Xichen immediately put all the way in. Hitting the base of his shaft on Jiang Cheng's butt cheeks, creating a slapping sound.

"D-deep---oh hng" he cried, tears fell from his eyes. Lan Xichen leaned and kissed away his tears as he hugged him tightly.

"Does it hurt? Hold on to my back and scratch me whenever you feel pain," Lan Xichen whispered as he moves bit by bit.

"Y-you can move now," Jiang Cheng pleaded. It was his cue, he pulled away from the hug and rest his palm on the bed, supporting his body as he rams Jiang Cheng. The view on Lan Xichen's eyes is making him turned on even more. Jiang Cheng's face is erotically lewd, that made him want to hit it deep inside him.

Jiang Cheng's moans became loud and uncontrollable, gladly the visitors and disciples are busy so they are not afraid to be found out.

The room is filled with mewls, moans, groans, slapping sound, and panting.

"You're inside is so warm, A'cheng," Lan Xichen uttered. His hips are moving faster than before, as minutes pass his pace is getting even faster.

Jiang Cheng gripped tightly on Lan Xichen's back, he's filling him up and that makes him don't want to let go.

"K-kiss me Xichen," Jiang Cheng cried. lan Xichen obliged and kissed him passionately.

Their sweats and scents are mixing with each other, creating a sex smell of their own.

"I love you," Lan Xichen whispered beside Jiang Cheng's ear, causing him to tighten up.

"Oh, you like it when I say I love you?" he teased. "You're swallowing me so deeply," he dirty talked.

Jiang Cheng's moans cannot be suppressed and even getting worse as Lan Xichen threw his dirty talks on him.

"Oh, you're twitching inside, are you coming?" Lan Xichen asked while ramming him fast and deep. Hitting his uterus.

"So this part of you is where you get pregnant?" Lan Xichen asked he can feel the part where he's hitting something inside him.

Jiang Cheng cannot answer anymore, his trance is taken away. His mind is filled with Lan Xichen only. His eyes are rolling at the back of his head as Lan Xichen keeps hitting the same spot.

His hands scratched on Lan Xichen's back, his toes are curling, his body is trembling and his insides are twitching, he is getting near. The warmness of Lan Xichen's shaft is enough to make his system go wild.

"X-Xichen inside me---ugh hng" He pleaded as he can feel Lan Xichen twitching inside him as well.

"Yes, so that your mine alone," Lan Xichen groaned, his getting near as well. His eyes turned to crimson red just by thrusting fast. He leaned on Jiang Cheng's collarbone and planted his teeth on it, creating another batch of a bite mark on his collarbone. Jiang Cheng winced in pain but the pleasure is overpowering it.

"A-Ah! I'm c-comin---" Before Jiang Cheng can finish his sentence, he released from his shaft and inside at the same time.

Lan Xichen didn't stop there, he's coming as well. He leaned on Jiang Cheng once again and hugged him tight as he unconsciously released inside him.

Warm liquid invaded Jiang Cheng's hole, entering his uterus.

They both panted heavily as they stayed in that position for a while as they regain their energy. After sometime Lan Xichen let go and looked at Jiang Cheng's eyes, he smiled as he planted a gentle peck on his lips.

"I love you," he whispered and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too," Jiang Cheng answered and smiled from ear to ear.

Lan Xichen pulled out making Jiang Cheng whined at the sudden emptiness.

"Rest well, my love," Lan Xichen whispered as he lay his arm for Jiang Cheng to use as a pillow, then hugged him on the waist.

Jiang Cheng faced him as his eyes are getting hooded, he smiled at him as his eyes slowly closed and immediately drifted to sleep.

Lan Xichen tittered and pushed the loose hair from his face and thug it at the back of his ear. "You're really beautiful," he whispered and kissed his forehead one more time before he closes his eyes and drift to a deep sleep with Jiang Cheng in his arms.