Chapter 13: Almost

"A'Li, call A'Cheng," Yu Ziyuan said to Jiang Yanli after preparing the food on the table, Jiang Fengmian and Yu Ziyuan is already seated at their dining table.

"Okay, Mother," she answered and obliged.

She went to his room and about to open it. But her brows met, she can't open the door, only to find out that it's locked, 'he never locked his door before' she thought.

She went around to look at his window and it was closed and locked inside as well. Now she's getting more curious as to why is his windows and door are locked. She went back to the door and knocked. "A'Cheng!" she called from the outside.

From the knock on the door, Lan Xichen jolted in surprise.

"A'Cheng," He whispered to Jiang Cheng who is peacefully sleeping beside him while snuggling his face on Lan Xichen's chest.

"Hm?" he answered with a hum.

"Someone is calling you," Lan Xichen said nervously, they might get caught if Jiang Cheng won't wake up anytime soon.

"Who is it?" He mumbled as he slowly opens his eyes and sits up. He scratches his eyes and looks at Lan Xichen with hooded eyes.

"I don't know, but it's a woman's voice," Lan Xichen whispered, trying to lessen the volume of his voice so he won't be heard outside.

"A'Cheng!" Jiang Yanli called from outside again.

Jiang Cheng flinched. Now he's wide awake after hearing his sister. He realized, Lan Xichen is still in Yunmeng with full of lycans.

He immediately stood up, but suddenly got embarrassed when he came out of the bed naked. His cheeks flushed red, he immediately pulled the blanket, but now Lan Xichen was the one naked. His cheeks flushed even more after seeing Lan Xichen bare in front of him. He looked away that made Lan Xichen titter.

"Why are you suddenly embarrassed? You've seen me and I've seen you naked already, you're also been calling my name with full of love while we're in this state." He teased.

Jiang Cheng glared at him that made him chuckled silently.

"A'Cheng you there? Your door and windows are locked!" Jiang Yanli shouted again.

They both jolted and looked in the direction of the door. They came to their senses. Lan Xichen immediately stood up and pick up their clothes, he gave Jiang Cheng his and put on his clothes and hurriedly dressed.

"You better go," Jiang Cheng whispered and looked at Lan Xichen with full of worry.

"Let's meet again tomorrow in the middle of the forest," He cleared the distance between them and cupped Lan Xichen's cheeks, they both still can't believe that they felt the same way.

Lan Xichen smiled at him before he planted a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you," he whispered after pulling away.

their hearts are beating in unison, Lan Xichen held on Lan Xichen's hands on his face, "I love you too," he whispered back with his embarrassed voice then let go.

"I'll be on my way, I'll see you tomorrow," he said and let go of his face, but before he can open the window and escape, Jiang Cheng grabbed his hand.

Lan Xichen looked back and tilted his head, "Take care and I'll miss you," he said shyly.

Lan Xichen smiled widely, "I'll miss you too," he whispered before vanishing using his inhuman speed.

Jiang Cheng heaved a sigh before heading to the door and open it.

Upon opening, a furrowed-browed Jiang Yanli is in front of the door. "What took you so long to open?" she asked.

Jiang Cheng scratched his nape and chuckled awkwardly, "I was asleep, sorry hehe" he said.

Jang Yanli sighed and turned, "Come on, mother is calling us for dinner," she said and started walking.

He sighed in relief and followed her. 'I'm glad she's not suspicious.' he said in his mind.

.

Lan Xichen finally arrived home, his all smiling from ear to ear.

But his smile faded when he saw someone.

"Oh, you're finally back, Master Lan, your brother said you went on a business, so what is it?" Jin Guangyao giggled upon laying his eyes on Lan Xichen.

"It's a personal matter, master Jin." He said in his monotonous tone.

"Then, did you had fun?" He asked happily and stood to walk beside him.

"What business are you here for, master Jin?" Lan Xichen asking, dodging his question.

"Oh, that? I just missed hanging out with you," he said, 'more like, I miss you,' he said in his mind.

"I'm quite busy these days, master Jin, so I will not be able to accompany you," he said in his cold tone.

"I see, but it's okay. We'll have some fun when you're not busy anymore," he said persistently, 'and by that time, you're mine,' he schemed in his mind. He smirked as he thinks of those things.

"So what're you going to do this night master Lan?" Jin Guangyao asked as he follows Lan Xichen.

"I have work on to do in my room, Master Jin," he said as he keeps walking.

"Can I accompany you in your room then master Lan?" He asked with his smiling face, behind those smiling faces is the dirty ideas he has since the first day he laid his eyes on him.

"I'm sorry master Jin, but it will be inappropriate," he said in his monotonous tone.

"Why? I'm your friend right?" he asked cheerfully.

Lan Xichen didn't answer, rather, walked silently to his room.

They arrived in front of his room, "Have a good night, master Jin. I suppose my brother already arranged a room for you to stay in." he uttered and opened the door of his room.

He looked back at him after entering and bowed his head, then closed the door behind him.

Jin Guangyao clicked his tongue after the door closed. "The hell was that?" his brows are furrowed and he gritted his teeth.

Just then, a disciple happens to pass by and saw him throwing a tantrum in front of Lan Xichen's room.

he bowed at him, "Master Jin, the room for you is set," he said.

Jin Guangyao's facial expression suddenly changes, he can't show anyone his bad side. He smiled at him, "Thank you, I'll be on my way," he said and made his way there, as he grits his teeth.