Chapter 12: In My Arms

"I like you," he whispered before he slid his tongue inside his mouth, Jiang Cheng is shocked at the warm tongue that trespassed inside his mouth, but he can't help it. His whole body is melting and all he can do is respond to Lan Xichen's moves.

Lan Xichen immediately grabbed Jiang Cheng's waist to support him, his knees are getting weak from the passionate kiss their sharing.

"Put your arms on my nape," Lan Xichen uttered between their kiss, Jiang Cheng immediately obliged.

Lan Xichen then suddenly swoop him up, grabbing his legs, wrapping it on his waist. Jiang Cheng yelp in surprise, but then giggled.

Lan Xichen slowly made his way to the bed, staring at him with a smile while carrying him.

When they are finally beside the bed, Lan Xichen gently put him down. He smiled as he traps him between his arms.

"I like every view of you but this is my favorite," he said then leaned his face to clasp their lips together. Jiang Cheng's cheeks are as pink as the cherry blossoms.

Lan Xichen's hand crept, finding his way to Jiang Cheng's hand to intertwine it together. He succeeded. His other hand went inside of Jiang Cheng's robe, caressing his bare skin. A faint moan escaped his mouth.

Then he successfully bares his upper body, his hands fondled on his pink nipples. Pinching and rubbing it. Faint moans are escaping his mouth that Lan Xichen immediately muffles with his tongue to prevent him from getting loud.

Lan Xichen's hand then crept down his torso, he is already rock hard. He slowly undoes his belt, his outer robe, and his inner robe, leaving him in his undergarments. He pulled away for a moment and admires the beauty he's staring at.

"You're so beautiful," he complimented and leaned again to claim his lips.

While the kiss is getting heated, Jiang Cheng's hand grabbed on Lan Xichen's belt, he undid it and successfully exposed the toned body of lan Xichen. He runs his fingers between the spaces of his abs making Lan Xichen groan between their kissing.

Lan Xichen then moved his hand to Jiang Cheng's undergarments, removing it and exposing his nakedness. It immediately bounced on his stomach because of its hardness when it was finally set free. Precum is dripping on its tip. Lan Xichen grabbed his shaft that made him jolt, he shut his eyes tightly. The warmth of Lan Xichen's hand is making him shudder, he might come too soon.

"hng him," he moaned.

Lan Xichen moved away for a second and removed his undergarments but keeping his robe on. Jiang Cheng just watched him but then his eyes went wide when Lan Xichen's shaft waved at him when it was finally exposed. His mouth is gaped open as well, surprised at what he is looking at.

Lan Xichen chuckled at his reaction, he leaned again but now his lips rest on his neck down to his collarbones and to his chest, gently pecking on them.

"X-Xichen~" Jiang Cheng moaned and clutched on the bedsheet as Lan Xichen's butterfly kisses are sending shivers down his spine.

Lan Xichen's shaft and Jiang Cheng's inside are twitching. Craving of each other's. Lan Xichen then stopped from kissing him, he looked up at him, "You're an omega lycan, right?" he asked.

Jiang Cheng nodded as he looks at him in the eyes. Lan Xichen looked up about lycans so he has knowledge about Jiang Cheng.

His hands spread his legs wide exposing his already wet hole while their eyes are locked to each other.

He slid his middle finger on his cavern, making Jiang Cheng arch his back. He is not in his heat cycle but his slippery wet inside.

"Amazing," Lan Xichen whispered, he slowly pump his finger in and out of him.

Jiang Cheng mewled underneath him, the feeling was too ecstatic to handle. Lan Xichen then added another finger, making it two. Jiang Cheng's eyes went wide, surprised at his sudden plunging. He bit his lip to suppress his moans or someone might hear him outside.

Lan Xichen keeps plunging him as he licks and suck on his legs, leaving patches of red marks on it.

"X-xichen, I'm coming!" He cried in a whispering way.

"Let it out," Lan Xichen said sternly as he keeps on giving his inner thighs with red patches. It was his cue, Jiang Cheng released, squirting his liquid on his abdomen.

Lan Xichen smiled when he saw the lewd face Jiang Cheng made while releasing. He leaned away and watched him pant heavily. He put his legs on his torso and positioned his rock hard member on his entrance.

"I'm putting it in," he said in his husky voice as he slowly pushes himself.

Jiang Cheng clutched on the bedsheet tightly as it slowly filling him up. Tears fell from his eyes, it was like tearing but giving him pleasure at the same time.

"Hold me here, scratch on my back when it's too painful," Lan Xichen said and put Jiang Cheng's hand on his back. Jiang Cheng's nail immediately dug on Lan Xichen's back as Lan Xichen pushed himself deeper. He successfully plunges his whole shaft inside him. He stopped, waiting for Jiang Cheng to adjust.

After a few minutes, he felt Jiang Cheng's torso move on its own, it was his cue. He moves his hips, thrusting slowly inside him. Jiang Cheng's eyes became hooded because of the pleasure.

Until some time, Lan Xichen's hips moved even faster and deeper. Hitting the deepest part of Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng almost screamed in pleasure but Lan Xichen immediately covered it with his mouth. Muffling his voice to avoid his loud sound.

Lan Xichen's eyes are turning into crimson red, his fangs are starting to show. The ecstasy is triggering his vampire features. He wants to mark him, to drink his blood, and inject his blood into him so they can become one. His saneness is slowly vanishing, Jiang Cheng is feeling up his mind and all the self-restraint and meditation is set aside.

He can't prevent himself from biting him, his urges are stronger than his self-restraint. Just then he leaned on Jiang Cheng's collarbone and before he can realize, his teeth dug on his skin, creating two bite marks on them. He sucks then exchange it with his blood. The bond is created, the bond that will never separate them.

Jiang Cheng cried in pain, but the pleasure below him is distracting him from that pain.

Lan Xichen slowly let go of his neck and stared at his creation, "I'm sorry," he uttered. But Jiang Cheng smiled and cupped his cheeks, "I love you," he said and claim his lips once again.

Lan Xichen's pace became wild, as their tongue fought with each other.

Jiang Cheng's inside is twitching, indicating that he's almost near.

"A'Cheng I'm coming," he whispered between their passionate kiss.

"Hm," Jiang Cheng answered, his legs are trembling already, he's near as well.

And in just a few more thrust, they both released, Lan Xichen immediately pull out before he can squirt it inside him. He needs to be careful, Jiang Cheng is an omega lycan, and he might get pregnant if he released inside.

They both pant heavily, their faces are drenched in sweat and the bed and their bodies are full of puddles of their cum.

They smiled at each other as they looked at their eyes, satisfaction, and love is radiating between them.

Lan Xichen leaned and kissed him on his forehead, " I love you more" he answered and laid beside him.

"Close your eyes and rest well," Lan Xichen whispered and hugged him tightly.

Jiang Cheng closed his eyes and snuggled on his chest as he slowly drifted to sleep.

Lan Xichen's heart is jumping in joy, he smiled as he looks at the man he loves the most on his arms sleeping peacefully. "I love you," he whispered one last time before closing his eyes. His all smiling from ear to ear as he stayed for how many hours before he goes home.