Chapter 31: Blessing

Lan Xichen's heart is beating rapidly as he prepares for the day. He and Jiang Cheng have decided to visit Yunmeng to tell Jiang Fengmain and his family about their relationship.

They need to tell them as soon as possible so Jiang Cheng need not to hide anything from them.

"AAAH" he exclaimed frustratedly. He's been on his tub for almost thirty minutes and he can't think of a word to tell to Jiang Fengmian. He can't even imagine what will be their reaction after revealing their relationship.

He sighed for the nth time, the water is already getting cold yet he still can't think of anything to say in case his plan backfires.

He stretched his arm above his head and stood from his tub. He grabbed his towel and encircled it on his torso.

"I should check on Wangji first," He sighed and went to his changing booth and wore his clothes.

After preparing he went out of his room and went to where Lan Zhan is staying.

He knocks and opened the door, "Wangji," He called out.

Lan Zhan is kneeling in front of Wei Ying's ashes that are placed on a jar. He didn't glance even a second to Lan Xichen.

"Have you eaten?" He asked as he walks closer to him.

"I will eat later, brother," he answered, his attention is still on the jar.

Lan Xichen shook his head, he tapped Lan Zhan's shoulder.

"You should eat, Sizhui is still waiting for you to take care of him." He said and gave him a faint smile.

"Yes, brother," He answered and stood from his kneeling.

"Take care of yourself properly, Wangji. Sizhui needs you also. I'll be on my way," He tap his shoulder once again and made his way to the door. He sighed as he looks back at Lan Zhan. He's lost in thought again, his eyes are full of despair and agony.

He sighed again then went out, he closed the door behind him and made his way to his destination.

.

He arrived at the tree in the middle of the forest. He will meet Jiang Cheng there first then they'll go back to Yunmeng together.

His heart begins to run wild again. Jiang Cheng smiled upon seeing Lan Xichen. He held his hand and gave him a reassuring smile that's telling him that everything will be alright.

Lan Xichen smiled faintly as he clutches his hand tightly as the warmness of his hand transferred to his palm.

"Let's go?" Jiang Cheng said as they started walking. They'll not his speed to travel to Yunmeng, he wants to enter Yunmeng in the right way and not sneaking his way inside.

"Are you okay?" Jiang Cheng asked as he keeps glancing at him to look at his face.

Lan Xichen's back is sweating and his heart is thumping fast.

"I'm fine, just a bit nervous," He said as they walk their way to Yunmeng.

After an hour of walk, they arrived at the entrance of the Jiang's residence. The lycans who they pass by a while ago is looking at them and murmuring at each.

Lan Xichen swallowed the lump on his throat as he looks at the gate of the Jiang's residence.

Jiang Cheng gripped on his hand that made him look at him. "Let's do it together," He said and eye-smiled.

The guards opened the door for them. As they enter, the guards' faces were in shock. They have never seen a vampire enter the Lycan's territory before, at least not from a thousand years ago.