Chapter 15: Rub

"Please don't look," Lan Xichen stood up and turned around. 'self-control, self-control, self-control' he keeps repeating in his mind as he suppresses his urges.

Jiang Cheng's cheeks are flushed red, the sight was too embarrassing yet arousing. His eyes are glued on Lan Xichen, he doesn't know what he should do.

Lan Xichen can feel Jiang Cheng's eyes darted at him, if he doesn't look away anytime soon, he might reach his limit. But Jiang Cheng isn't moving his eyes away, instead, it's piercing him more.

Lan Xichen closed his eyes tightly as he debates with himself, he can't anymore. He clicked his tongue and faced Jiang Cheng. Jiang Cheng jolted when Lan Xichen suddenly turns to look at him.

Lan Xichen's ayes are crimson red because of fighting with his urges. He sighed heavily before kneeling down. Jiang Cheng's eyes followed every movement of him.

"Are you still hurt, back there?" he asked and held his hand.

"A-A l-little," he stuttered.

Lan Xichen sighed again, he's already on his limit. He looked at Jiang Cheng in the eyes and cupped his cheeks, slowly bringing his face to kiss him.

Jiang Cheng's eyes automatically closed as he accepts Lan Xichen's lips. His tongue naughtily slipped inside his mouth and Jiang Cheng slightly opened a way for him.

Their tongues played inside other's mouths and sucking and nibbling on each other's lips. As their mouths are busy, Lan Xichen's other hand is busy as well. It slowly crept on Jiang Cheng's robe, grabbing the hem of it and lift it up to his waist.

Jiang Cheng let out a soft moan as Lan Xichen's fingers laid on his bare belly. The thing under Jiang Cheng's undergarment is bulging as well. Then Lan Xichen's hand crept inside his undergarment, pulling it down to his legs. His shaft popped up immediately after release. The breeze of the forest fanned against his skin, which made him gasped.

Lan Xichen pulled away and looked at Jiang Cheng, his eyes are hooded as he stares back at Lan Xichen.

Then they both looked down, the exposed bareness of Jiang Cheng and the bulging shaft of Lan Xichen are making them turned on. Lan Xichen knelt and removed his outer robe and inner robe, setting it aside as he is left in his undergarment. Now the bulging is more visible. Jiang Cheng's hand unconsciously made its way on his Lan Xichen's torso, releasing his beast that is hidden under his undergarment.

His eyes went wide, he never thought that Lan Xichen was that big and he was able to take him in. He swallowed the lump on his throat. Lan Xichen just chuckled at his reaction. He held Jiang Cheng's hand, "I will not put it in, don't worry," he said and kissed his forehead.

Jiang Cheng felt embarrassed when Lan Xichen pulled away he immediately hid his face by resting his forehead on Lan Xichen's shoulder.

"Why?" Lan Xichen asked.

"J-just continue," he mumbled, but Lan Xichen was able to hear what he said.

Lan Xichen smiled and caress his hair with his left hand while his right hand grabbed his waist to bring him closer to him by sitting him on his lap.

"Let's just do this," he whispered beside his ear and held on Jiang Cheng's shaft and his shaft. Jiang Cheng gasped at the warmth of Lan Xichen's hand.

"It's okay, it's okay," Lan Xichen patted his head as he slowly rubs them together.

"Ugh, A'Cheng helps me on holding them together," he groaned.

Jiang Cheng obliged and wrap his hand on their shaft, supporting Lan Xichen. Their hands moved slowly. Heavy breaths and groaning are the sounds they're making together. Their shafts are both leaking with pre-cum, and acts as the lubricant, making their shafts easily slid on their hands.

"A'Cheng," Lan Xichen whispered behind Jiang Cheng's ears, "I love you," he said with his husky voice and nibbled on his ear. Jiang Cheng felt as if electricity run down his spine.

ear licking sounds are ringing in his ear, his body shudders. It is making him turned on, even more, his shaft is twitching already as their hands are rubbing them together.

"H-Huan," he stuttered as he tries to control his release. "I'm c-coming," he moaned, the feeling is too ecstatic that it drives him crazy.

"Let's come together," Lan Xichen whispered huskily behind his ear as he licks and nibbles on his ear.

"I love you," Lan Xichen whispered again, "I-I l-love you t-too ahh" Jiang Cheng whispered back as he shut his eyes tightly. He can't anymore, he's on his peak and so as Lan Xichen.

"A'Cheng, A'Cheng, A'Cheng," he groaned as their hands went faster.

"A-aaah ugh" Jiang Cheng mewled, releasing loads of him on their hands, Lan Xichen came after him while groaning his name.

They both pant in unison, Lan Xichen cupped Jiang Cheng's face with his left hand to face him. He rests his forehead on his forehead and eye-smiled. "I love you," he whispered and peck on the tip of his nose.

"I love you too," he whispered back, his cheeks are still red, feeling embarrassed what they did.

"Are you being shy?" Lan Xichen chuckled as he stares at him intently. Jiang Cheng looked away, avoiding his gaze.

"I see," Lan Xichen teased and grabbed his chin with his index finger.

"You're mine already, don't be shy," he chuckled and peck on his lips, "You know this wound?" he asked and pointed at the bite mark he has on his collarbone. "That's the evidence that you're mine and nothing can break our bond," he said as he leans and kisses the bite mark he gave him yesterday.

"Hng," Jiang Cheng released a soft moan.

"Don't go moaning as that or I might really jump on you for real," Lan Xichen warned him as he chuckles at him.

"I-It's your fault, idiot!" he retorted pushed him away.

Lan Xichen laughed at him that made him furrow his eyebrows.

"You're so cute," he teased as he grins and watches him get flustered.

"Shut up!" he exclaimed and look away.

Lan Xichen reached for his robe and garbed his handkerchief on his inner pocket and wipe his hands, after wiping his, he grabbed Jiang Cheng's hand and gently wiped his hand. "We both came a lot, huh," he said and giggled.

Jiang Cheng is still flustered and even became more flustered when Lan Xichen uttered such. "S-shut up!" he stuttered that made Lan Xichen chuckle at him.

"Okay, okay," he chuckled.