//10// Coach Cam (smut)

WARNINGS: swearing, smut, oral, sexual tension, dirty talk, violence.

There was a fire this morning in the smokehouse. Someone put too much wood in the fire and the whole thing lit up. That's the end of our food without the nuts. So, people have gone hunting. Of course, I wanted to go since I'm one of the best hunters we have but Bellamy insisted I stay. I think he's upset about John being here. I told him he wouldn't catch anything unless I was with him but he ignored me, telling me to go fuck John again. That hurt but I've been keeping busy. And not with John. I've been fighting for the last couple hours.

I'm practicing jabs when I hear someone open the tent from behind me. I kick out to the side, reviewing John's unflinching reaction. I grin at him with my foot at his face and he grins back. His hand grabs my calf, pulling me down until I'm close to him.

"Really? Not even a little flinch?" I ask, smiling.

"Can't scare me," he says, shrugging.

"Challenge accepted," I say, relaxing into a fighting position.

He glances to the right then back at me. "Now?"

"What, are you scared?" I ask.

That got his attention.

He leans into a sloppy position and I frown at his feet. Nevertheless, he makes the first move, punching at my head. Or where my head would've been if I hadn't dodged and punched him in the ribs. He straightens up quickly and I grin. He comes toward me fast but I feint, sweeping his legs so he falls to the ground.

"You really need some work," I say, placing my hands on my hips.

He growls, grabbing my foot and pulling me so I fall onto my back. I hit my head hard on the ground as he moves over me. His hands take hold of my wrists and hold them above my head. His legs are on either side of mine.

He grins down at me. "You were saying?"

My right leg slips between our bodies, hooking on the side of his torso and flipping us so that I'm on top. I grab his wrists and pin them down, leaning my face close to his. With my position, I can grind my hips down into his which I do. He seems to enjoy it enough, eyes closing.

"I was saying that you need some work," I say, stopping my movements. He frowns at me but I just smile. "Lucky for you, I happen to be a very good teacher."

_•_•_

"I still don't understand why we're doing this," John whines, eyes panicking around the small clearing we're in.

Trees surround us in every direction. I can hear the brook just to the west. We have enough space to beat the crap out of each other. Well, I'm going to beat the crap out of him. I'm not sure he'll be able to get close to me.

"Just let me teach you. It'd make me feel better to know that you have at least a little defence when we go to war," I say, stepping closer to him and grabbing his collar. "Besides, maybe my hands will wander."

He grins. "Or we could just have sex out here and forget about your lessons."

I push him a little away. "Nope. Now hit me."

"Hit you," he repeats, looking dubious.

"If you can," I say, shrugging.

He enjoys challenges. He raises his fists, sending one toward my face. I grab his knuckles, squeezing a bit. He looks a tad disappointed but I ignore him.

"Looks like we'll have to start with the basics," I say, frowning. I release his hand. "Make a fist."

He does and I correct him. We work on putting his weight behind his punches. They'll hurt a lot more that way. Unlike me, he's tall and strong so he has a lot more assets when it comes to fighting. I practice a lot of kicks because they're easier for a smaller, thinner person. So, with him, I make him use his full body weight to put behind his attacks.