A Thank You 🥺 (I love you)

This is me saying thank you so fucking much for reading this book!! I remember when I started writing this story in the notes of my phone and I thought "Hey, this is pretty good." I never would've thought it'd get over 5.7k reads on Wattpad. Seriously, I am beyond grateful for every read, vote, and comment. It makes my heart so happy that people like to read what I create. I love each and every one of you.

I'm still very much in love with John Murphy but this helped get my emotions out a little bit 😂😭

If you made it this far, you may like some of my other John books. I have one with an awesome protagonist which I haven't finished yet (Enemy's Bitch). I also have a book of just one shots. That one does include smut with some fluff (mostly smut). Or, if you're a fan of the Maze Runner, I have a Newt book which I am in the process of writing. If you check any of those out, I will love you forever!!

P.S. I hate to be that bitch who asks you to read her other shit but if you think you'd enjoy, go right ahead 🙂

Another thank you. I am just speechless which doesn't happen often for me. I love you guyssssss!! I don't think I could name the number of times that I've seen a comment or vote and literally squealed in happiness. Just know you make me very happy and I'm grateful not only for your attention but also your love. It's made me a lot better in a hard time and I appreciate it so much!!!

Alright, I'm done.

Luv you 😘

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️