//19// Reunited (smut)

WARNINGS: swearing, smut.

Three months later...

This is Day 86 of living with Ally and Jaha. I'm not gonna lie, the food is amazing. That must be my favourite part about the mess I'm in. Ally wants me to take some kind of chip. She got Jaha to take it and now he's acting strange. I'd be lying if I said I haven't tried to kill him a couple of times. John said that I could do it when we're alone and out of Camp Jaha.

Every day I ask Ally to let me out and find John and every day she tells me that he'll be here soon. I don't believe her in the slightest but there's no way out of here. And I've tried every way. The windows, the doors, the walls. She's caught me before every single attempt.

Now I'm playing piano. There's really nothing else to do here other than eat or practice fighting in the enormous backyard or attempt escaping or attempt murdering Jaha and I'm stuffed from breakfast. Ally gave me some sheet music to work on. It's all a little complicated but I get it eventually. Now it's muscle memory for every piece she's given me. I don't need the music to read from anymore. I've memorized it all.

"You son of a bitch!!"

I stop playing at that voice. That whiney, asshole voice.

"John!?" I shout, standing and rushing into the hallway.

He looks terrible. He's skinny and his hair is greasy as ever and down to his shoulders. He looks like he's going to faint with the slightest contact.

"John," I say, moving close to him and holding either side of his face. "John, what happened to you?"

"Camari," he says roughly.

I have the overwhelming need to kiss him. Not because I miss him but because he has alcohol on his breath.

"You should sit down," I say, shaking my head.

"I'm fine," he says, shaking his head too.

"I'm getting tired of hearing that from you," I say, moving him and sitting him down on the couch I woke up on my first day here. I kneel in front of him.

"Why are you here? I told you to stay at camp," he says, frowning.

"I wasn't letting you leave me," I say, sweeping the hair from his eyes.

"Then why was I stuck in a bunker for eighty six days, Cam?" he asks.

"You were what?" I ask, leaning my face closer to his.

His lips part. "You didn't know."

"Of course not. How could you possibly think that I'd let you stay trapped in some bunker?" I ask, standing.

He sighs, looking down in shame.

"John."

I turn to the right, finding Jaha there. "Get the fuck away from him."

"I just wanna talk," Jaha says, raising his hands.

"Now you talk and lives end. Now you talk and you convince into murder. I don't want to hear anything from you, connard," I say, turning back to John.

"Since when do you speak French?" he asks.

"I learned a couple choice words while prisoner here," I say, nodding.

"Prisoner?" he says, eyes wide.

"I asked about you every day and she always told me you'd be here soon. I guess she was actually telling the truth this morning," I say, shrugging.