//25// Entitled Revenge (end of season 3)

WARNINGS: swearing, violence.

We're running up the stairs. Indra is holding down the fort on the first floor. We're rushing because the chipped warriors that are scaling the tower. We need to get to the top floor to help fight back against them. So far, Octavia hasn't killed Pike yet. From what I know, he murdered Lincoln.

The others turn down a hall while I go straight to the throne room, finding Clarke on the throne with an IV in her wrist. Her eyes are shut. The IV is connected to a woman laying on a table. She's wearing Grounder clothes. John is standing over her, watching the blood flow from her to Clarke and from Clarke to her. Abby is standing by Clarke until she walks to the woman.

"Her heart has stopped," Abby says, grabbing a scalpel from her medical bag and cuts down her chest.

I almost feel like I'm gonna throw up so I walk to the balcony and look down. There they are. Climbing the tower. I can't believe she's making them do this. They could die and she doesn't even care. Ally, that is.

"How close!?" Octavia yells from the door, barring it with the rest of the group.

"They're gaining!" I say, watching Emori.

"Over here too!" she calls back.

"We're fighting, huh!?" I yell, backing away from the railing and pulling out my sword.

"Looks like it," she says once we're close.

I offer my arm to her. "It's been an honour."

She nods, taking it. "Same here."

I walk to a dead guard on the ground and grab his sword too, testing its weight in my hand. I spin it a couple times just to make sure it's balanced right before I have to fight with it. It's best to get used to abnormal weapons before you have to use them. My mother taught me that. I'm not sure how she knew I'd need to know this but I'm grateful. I'm alive today because of her.

"Cam!!"

I turn to the voice, finding John staring at me. "Yeah!?"

"Be careful!" he calls, nodding.

I grin. "You really don't know me, huh!?"

He grins back, hand in Ontari's chest. That is so disgusting. Let's just say that I'm glad I got the job I did. Getting beat up has to be better than pumping someone's heart while it's still inside their body. God, I might throw up.

"Oh, Cami!?"

There's a shout from the balcony and I tense completely. Emori jumps over the railing just to grin at me evilly. She has a sword in her hand just like me. She rushes toward me with a primal scream and I block her many swings. When I have an opening, I slam the hilt over her head. John would kill me if I killed her.

There are more climbing over the railing. I don't know any of them, I don't think. So, I decide it's best to just let myself go. None of them pose an enormous threat to me so I take them out quickly, Octavia by my side. We fight together, often switching opponents or taking one out when the other is in trouble. She's a good fighter. Not as good as me, obviously, but good.

"We're gonna have to-" I cut myself off as the warriors stop, looking around.

They look regretful. Holy shit, she did it.

"Camari?"

I turn around to find Marcus standing there. I smile wide, dropping my swords at my sides. "Dad."

He rushes to me, hugging me tightly. "I'm so sorry, honey."

"It wasn't your fault," I say, shaking my head and looking over his shoulder.

John and Emori are hugging. Bryan and Miller are kissing. Bellamy is smiling at Octavia. She doesn't look too happy. She's staring at Pike. I've been waiting for someone to kill this guy. I honestly want it to be me. I pull away from Marcus and walk to Octavia.

"Can we kill him together?" I ask.

She nods. "The neck."

I nod too as we both start toward him. I reach down to the ground and pick up an abandoned sword. I spin it once in my hand before he turns to face us. Octavia stabs him through the stomach and I slice his throat. His expression is pure shock. He deserves this. The little bastard deserves to pay for everything he did.

"Yu gonplei ste odon," Octavia says, pulling out her sword.

He slumps to the ground as she walks into the hallway and out of sight. I bow my head, saying a silent prayer for his soul before looking up to find every eye on me. I shrug, scratching my nose.

Marcus walks to me quickly. "Camari, you can't just go around killing people-"

"Oh, so it's okay when I'm killing the enemy but not a man who murdered hundreds of innocent people?" I ask, shaking my head.

"What about Bellamy? You aren't murdering him," Marcus says, gesturing to Bell.

"That's different," I say, clenching my jaw.

"How?" he asks.

"He tortured me," I say, pointing at the body.

"What?" Bell says, stepping toward me.

"You had no clue, huh? Well, while you were running errands for the chancellor, he was pouring scotch down my throat," I say, tense all of a sudden.

"He what?" Marcus says, taking a step closer.

"He said someone told him about my addiction so he exploited it. I didn't tell him anything, of course. I just spit it out when he eventually backed down but it still wasn't ideal," I say, frowning and looking down at his paralyzed face. "If you want me to be sorry, I'm not. I hope he has peace after his life of chaos but I don't regret it. I think he got what he fucking deserved."

WORD COUNT: 967

.