//54// Decisions, Decisions (smut)

WARNINGS: swearing, smut.

My body feels strange. I feel...fuzzy. Like when your leg falls asleep but with your entire body. Then I remember what happened and I become immediately confused. I'm pretty sure I just died. It felt like I did. I let my eyes open to find the room I stayed in when we were in Becca's lab. The same bed, walls, cabinets, enormous window. Instead of looking out over the lab though, the window overlooks the woods. I'm above a large forest with nothing but green. It's quite peaceful, to be honest. It has me wondering if this is heaven.

"Pretty, huh?"

I spin around quickly, finding John behind me in jeans and a black button up. "What the hell?"

"If I had a decision of where we were, I think I'd pick our tent but it's your choice," he says, smirking and stepping closer to me.

"What do you mean it's my..." I trail off, suddenly realizing what's going on. "You put me in your head. We're in my mind space."

His grin only widens as he reaches for my hips. "You got it."

I push him off me, angry all of a sudden. "How could you do this? You're killing yourself for     what-?"

"For the chance to see you again," he answers, nodding. "It's worth it to me."

"It's not worth it to me! There's still time! Wake up and take me out!" I yell, banging my fists on his chest.

"Cam, calm down-"

"No!! Wake up!!" I scream, desperate for him to stay alive.

"Wait!" he yells, grabbing my wrists as he looks at the ceiling.

I manage to hear the muffled sound of music playing. I'm not sure where it's coming from but it's soft and sweet. John's hands go to my hips without permission, swaying us back and forth. I start to shake my head in protest but he frowns at me. I sigh, reaching my hands up and hooking them behind his neck.

"I don't want to fight with you," he says, shaking his head. "I made Jackson put you in my head so I could see you again and I don't want to spend our time fighting."

"We'll do that later then," I say, nodding.

He smiles. "You're not angry?"

"No, I'm furious," I clarify, swallowing and wetting my lips. "But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't kill to have one more hour with you."

He leans close to my ear. "Ai hod yu in."

I smile, touching the side of his face. "Ai hod yu in."

He backs away from my ear, eyes finding mine quickly. His gaze switches between my eyes before it settles on my lips. I expect him to kiss me fast and rough but he holds himself back, grip shifting on my waist. He finally kisses me, lips gentle and soft on mine. He moves slow, as if we have all the time in the world and he wants to use every second. My hands trail down to his chest as I go on my tiptoes to be closer to him.

Instead of thinking about the end, I focus on my lips on his and my hands clinging to him. His hands fall from my waist to underneath my thighs as he picks me up. He strolls to the bed and sets me down, climbing over me. That damn smirk is still playing at his lips. I'd be more upset if it wasn't turning me on more. I reach for the back of his neck, pulling his lips back to mine. My fingers go to the buttons of his shirt, undoing them at a steady pace. Once I've unbuttoned his shirt, I push it off his shoulders and toss it on the floor. His fingers go to my shirt this time, moving far more slowly than I did. It would drive me completely insane if he weren't kissing me with so much passion that I think I might pass out. I let out a breath when the last button comes undone and I throw it aside.