//46// Kep Oso Kru Klin (end of season 6)

WARNINGS: swearing, I think that's it :)

The Primes live a lavish life. I've only been one for fifteen minutes and I already know that. So far, two women have offered to bathe me (I held back on the sarcasm for that one). Our room is enormous. This one has pale blue colours instead of the oranges of my last room. Another set of women offered to dress me but I refused. They gave me a long, royal blue gown that shows a bit too much cleavage for my taste.

I'm standing in front of a mirror, examining myself closely. My hair has grown a lot since the last time I've been able to look. It ends at around my waist. It's wavy since I bathed and it always gets like that when I get it wet. I'm also skinnier. I've been eating less. There's no particular reason for that, it isn't like they were starving us. I just wasn't eating as much. Maybe because I was worried about Marcus.

I push away the aching that grabs me by the throat. I already gave him around an hour of my tears and I know he wouldn't even want that much. So, I make myself think of happy things. It helps that John walks into the bathroom and wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

He looks different too. His hair has been styled so it appears messier. I'm not sure which way I prefer. He also has a fake tattoo around his eye. It reminds me of the one Emori had. He's wearing a black suit with a blue cape. His stubble scratches my cheek as he kisses my neck softly. He has no jewellery whereas I'm adorned with it. From my ears to my neck to my fingers. While I refused the service of the girls to bathe me, they did my makeup. I've never liked makeup much but they did an alright job.

"You look beautiful," he says, resting his head on my shoulder.

"You already have me, you don't need to say things like that anymore," I say, smiling and shaking my head.

He grins at me in the mirror. "How am I supposed to stop myself?"

I grin back, brushing my fingers over his clasped hands and looking down for a second. "What did Russel want?"

"He's taking the mothership to Planet Beta. He said he wants us to join them," he explains, nodding.

I swallow hard, meeting his eyes in our reflections. "I want to stay and save our people."

He nods after a second. "They killed Abby."

I let out a breath, shaking my head. "I definitely want to stay and save our people."

He smiles and presses his lips to my cheek. "Whatever you say, sweetheart."

"You can't do that in public," I say, walking out of the room. "We're siblings."

He laughs a bit before following me into the hall. I lead him toward the dining hall. When I enter, I see Josie in Clarke's body and I immediately stop in my tracks. John places his hands on my arms as he pushes me forward. I nod slowly, strolling toward her and shaking my head.

"We're leaving soon. Get ready," she says shortly.

"We're not going," I say, clenching my jaw.

"We're saving our people," John says, shaking his head.

Josie smiles softly as a tear falls down her cheek. "I'm proud of you, Murphy."

John pauses for a second. "Just so you know, Josephine called me John."

My heart stops for a second as I look back at Clarke. She smiles at me quickly and I do the same.

"What's taking so long?" Russel asks us, walking over.

"The cowards aren't coming," Clarke says, turning around and walking out the door with him and a few other guards.

"She's alive," I whisper to John, smiling again.