Prologue: Modeling for Teen Magazines

*In Kansas City, Missouri at a photo studio building on August 12th,2015 one day*
~Nobody's POV~
In the Photoshoot studio building one day in Kansas City a young teen of just 15 was in an outfit for her photoshoot with the photographer while her family watched but her two sisters and dad were running errands so her Aunt and cousins were watching the whole thing happen. But this teen was special when it came to modeling and other things she loves so much but on this day she had a call during her photoshoot from a young Youtuber who was also on American Idol called it changed her life experience forever.
Play video:

~Victoria Merrell's POV~

I was standing against a white wall just next to the green screen where a chair was at for my next photo while taking photos still for my first photos against the wall posing in cute ways of course not realizing I was singing "As Long As You Love ...

I was standing against a white wall just next to the green screen where a chair was at for my next photo while taking photos still for my first photos against the wall posing in cute ways of course not realizing I was singing "As Long As You Love Me" by the Backstreet Boys cause why not while my photographer Erica tilted my head down a little bit for some attitude.
Play video:

"Your doing so great Victoria now turn your body to the left while leaning against the wall still with your right arm on your hip," she said as I did just that posing then my phone went off and my cousin answered the call putting it on speaker for me.
This position is a bit uncomfortable.....
-conversation between Daniel and Victoria while she's modeling-
Daniel: Hey Victoria it's Daniel.
Victoria: Hi Daniel nice to meet you how can I help you.
Daniel: How would you like to collab with me for a song cover.
Victoria: I would love to do that with you where and when.
Daniel: In Los Angeles on August 15 at the sound studio building I'll give the address.
Victoria: Yeah sure alright but I gotta go I'm in the middle of modeling.
-End of conversation-
While I'm now sitting on the chair posing in a different outfit I flipped my hair so it's more curvy and wavy then Vanessa and my family showed up telling me that were moving to LA today that our stuff is in our house already in LA we just have to wait on me this is how I got famous it was from me posting pictures online and I became a model afterwards for 3 years since I was 14.
Pics of Victoria modeling:
#1

Pics of Victoria modeling:#1