Chapter 15 - Purple Rays

MISSING someone when you couldn't do anything is like having an acid rain come pouring in. Pavlo might have denied it to his friends but deep inside, he's a little bit distracted. Although he's not thinking about it that much when he's too engrossed with his job, however when nightfall comes and he's alone, that's when he thinks about Vester.

The feeling of wanting to see him isn't helping him at all. He sighs exasperatedly, ruffling his hair. "Tatawag din naman 'yon mamaya... teka nga lang. Ba't naman ako mag-aalala ng sobra eh ako lang naman ang tahanan niya?"

A sly grin drew into his lips remembering how exactly Vester declared that he was his home. If only he could just see himself, he looks like a lovesick teenager crushing over someone. Way back, the idea cringes on him. It doesn't sound like him either.

He soon realizes that Vester doesn't have a magic wand but he does wonders to him in his own little way. It amuses him to think that the other man has this effect on him, making him feel things he thought he was not capable of.

"Pao, baka naman tama na ang pag-press sa comma? Isang paragraph na puro comma na ang nagawa mo," Keir snapped him off from his deep thoughts.

"What the—my god!" he exclaimed, highlighting the one-paragraph commas and deleting it in one go.

This time, Jallen grins at him after sipping his chocolate drink. "Iniisip ka rin no'n. Focus kasi sa goal."

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, whatever!"

"Taray mo na naman. Sana hindi ka na-miss no'n." The youngest sticks out his tongue when he glares at him.

"Nakita mo na ba ang BeatBop update niya?" Keir suddenly asked.

He shook his head. "Wala akong BeatBop—"

"Meron. Tamad ka lang magbukas," Jallen pointed out. "Tingnan mo. 1 hour ago."

He frowned as he grabs his phone resting on the table. "I hour ago? Salamat sa pag-inform. Ang aga niyo naman akong sinabihan."

He saw Keir smirked. "Buti na lang late mong nalaman. Baka kasi maubos mo agad ang laman ng tumbler mo kung sakali."

Pavlo raised a brow. "Bakit?"

"Tingnan mo na lang kasi. Dami pang tanong eh!" Then Keir side-eyed him.

"Ba't ka galit?" he asked nonchalantly.

The man just narrowed his eyes at him. "Nagsasabi lang."

The moment he opened his BeatBop account, his notifications were flooded with tons of comments, followers, and likes but he set it aside. Instead, he quickly searched for Vester's username and excitedly stalked it.

His friends were right. He had another update an hour ago. He plays it without really expecting anything. He just wanted to look at Vester's face because he missed him... but it was a trap.

Jallen and Keir are silent, carefully observing him and he's not oblivious about it so he maintains his composure. However, it is very hard on his part. He swallowed looking at the exposed clavicle of Vester with his three-down buttoned flowery sleeve.

He always knew the younger was really a good-looking man plus his oh-so-jaw-dropping body-built but this time, he found him sexy and hot. He wanted to look away but his eyes betrayed him. He locked his eyes on that hand in between the other man's thick thighs, wondering how he could hold it again when he was this far from his reach.

His friend's hot gazes aren't helping him at all. Not even Vester's hip thrusts, body rolls nor his constant lip bites as his body moves with the music. He swore in the back of his mind looking at those pretty jet black eyes.