Chapter 5 - Screwed

HE STOPPED in front of a busy Barbeque House and he smiled behind his helmet as soon as he saw a tall, fair, and gorgeous man in a teal shirt, and faded blue denim pants with his crossbody bag. He is standing patiently not so far away from the entrance, looking like he's expecting someone.

The said man's eyes are glued towards the road without the knowledge that the one he's been waiting for is now taking his time watching him like a creep from the distance. Taking a deep breath, he tried to shove away his trembling nerves.

He slowly and carefully parked before trailing towards the entrance where the gorgeous man stands anxiously, rubbing his shoulders from time to time. A small smile cripples through his lips as he shakes his head.

"Sabi niya lamigin daw siya pero hindi man lang nag-abalang magsuot ng jacket," he commented.

As soon as he got nearer, he locked his eyes at the gorgeous man's side profile. He couldn't help but smile genuinely. He's still in a daze with the idea that finally, he's here seeing him tonight. Now, he's faltering again as he is trying to set aside the idea that he's been trapped by Vester. He's now sure that he is treacherous and the moment he gave in, he lost.

"Awit, kinakabahan ako..." he mumbles to himself cautiously.

He has still his helmet on when he finally stopped right in front of him. The other man quickly took a step back, startled. He can clearly see that he swallowed hard before looking around as if alerting his reflexes.

"E-Excuse me po? May kailangan po kayo?" That voice is as soft as a mallows.

Guilty of scaring him, he fishes something out of his pocket. It's just a simple sunflower keychain that he bought the other day. Nothing, he just wanted to give it to Vester when he got to see him in person.

"Good evening, Sir Tejero. Your parcel has arrived," he remarked nervously.

Vester flinches with that round and beautiful set of eyes but eventually grins after recovering for a second. "Pavs? Oh my god! Hindi kita nakilala. Sorry talaga. Bakit ka ba kasi nakasuot ng ganyan? Tinakot mo naman ako. Ready na sana akong tumakbo at sumigaw."

"Sorry. Ayaw mo ba nitong keychain? I know it's not expensive but bagay ito sa'yo. Nag-effort pa naman akong ma-deliver ang parcel mo. Although it's not real but I think it would do." He chuckles sheepishly.

He saw Vester smirking before taking the cute keychain from him. "Akala ko ikaw 'yong parcel ko eh. Keychain pala? Salamat ah. Ang cute kaya."

"Yeah, thanks." He smiled widely.

Vester looks like he wanted to say something. Biting his inner cheeks, he said, "Uhm, can you remove your helmet? Please? I wanna see you."

"Oh sorry. Nakalimutan ko na tuloy."

He laughs before discarding it, revealing his disheveled hair once again. Some blonde locks sticking out just like how Vester saw him the first time, not to mention his small, handsome yet pretty face that for Vester looked more stunning now under the night light with his sparkling and dazzling eyes.

"Paano ko ba sasabihin?" Vester started, rocking himself.

"Ang alin?"

Pavlo wiggles his head and Vester wants to run his fingers into the other man's silky locks and wonders if those blonde and jet-black streaks feel smoother in his palms. However, he denied himself thinking that that would be weird. He just let Pavlo fix his hair in front of him.

"How should I address you? Pretty or handsome?" Vester asked curiously.

Pavlo could only look down as he's not so used to being complimented. "Stop saying that, please? Uhm, you look pretty good. Much better in your photos."