Chapter 24 - Two Idiots

FIFTEEN minutes have passed after they've guested a radio program. Pavlo and his friends decided to chill for a while before discussing and planning Keir's new project. Pavlo and Jallen are backing him up, trying to help the other man with the concept while Pavlo, as promised, offers to co-produce his friend's EP.

However, the movie that they're watching is suddenly left unattended as Keir and Jallen gasp, looking at Pavlo with wide eyes. He may or may not have burst it out loud unintentionally. Nevertheless, he thought the two had the right to know about him and Vester's real score.

After Pavlo confesses, none of them dared to speak up. He frowned, not liking the way they looked at him. "Alam niyo, sasapakin ko na talaga kayo."

Jallen furrowed, "Eh?"

"Anong eh? Kayo itong kung makatulak sa akin kay Vester, wagas. Parang atat na atat pa kayong magka-love life ako tapos ngayong umamin na akong gusto ko rin iyong tao, wala kayong sasabihin?" he complained, shooting glares at them.

Keir turned to the youngest in the room. "Sila na ngayon? I mean, kagabi lang? Akala ko ba matagal na? Hindi ba kahit hindi niya na aminin, alam naman nating gusto niya rin ang taong iyon?"

Jallen giggles, swatting the other man's shoulder. "Aba, malay ko ba! Hindi naman ako ang in denial dito. Bakit ako ang tinatanong mo? Kung makaasta nga 'yan, parang jowa na niya kahit na hindi niya pa sinasagot."

"Uy, kayong dalawa, ano ba!" Brushing his thick brows, he snapped at them.

It's Jallen who smirked at him. "Kayo na? As in, kayo na talaga? Hindi mo kami binibiro? Anong nakain mo?"

"Seriously? Duda kayo?" he scoffed, shifting his body a little bit harshly. "Oo na nga! Kami na! Paulit-ulit?"

This time, Keir cleared his throat. "Weh? Maging single man forever si Jallen?"

He laughs, shoving a cracker in his mouth. "Sira ka ba? Mukha na ba akong sinungaling sa mga mata ninyo?"

"Sira ulo nga talaga iyang si Keir. Damayin ba naman ako at ang nonexistent love life ko? Anong kinalaman ko rito?" The youngest throws a cracker towards the chuckling man beside him.

"Uy, sayang! Wala pa namang five minutes." Keir then picked up the cracker before shoving it in his mouth.

"Tell me you're a Filipino without telling me you're a Filipino!" Jallen laughs before turning to Pavlo. "Kapag ikaw nagsisinungaling sa amin, lagot ka."

He frowned and he was about to speak when Keir butted in. "Text ko nga ang Daddy kung totoo nga."

"Aish! Mga baliw! Bahala nga kayo riyan!" Pavlo stood up, leaving the two behind, and stormed towards the kitchen to get another snack and juice for them.

Busying himself as he gathered more chips from the cupboard when he jolted, causing some of the snacks to fall from his grip. He heard Keir's screams a little bit loud for his liking. He never heard him shriek like that before.

His heart thumped all of a sudden, so he left the snacks and stormed back towards the living room only to find the two bouncing like a Kangaroo. They're both engrossed in Keir's phone. With a little remorse, he picked up a throw pillow before throwing it at the two idiots.

"Bullseye!" he exclaimed, raising a fist into the air. The two suddenly stopped, glaring at him but eventually turned into a devilish smirk.

"Pao?" Jallen's voice hinted something that he think he's not going to like it.

He swallowed, "Uh-oh!"

"Ayieeee!" the two began and he frowned, walking with heavy footsteps back to the kitchen. "Kuya Pavlo..."