Chapter 25 - Change of Plans

PAVLO silently moved around the room, trying his best not to make any noise as possible. He woke up at five in the morning and eventually turned towards the sleeping figure of Vester on his screen.

A small smile cripples on his lips once he laid his eyes on him. Vester is just there sleeping soundly with his soft snores, mouth slightly open, and a little drool formed on the side of his mouth.

"Cute mo pa rin kahit tulog," he commended as he chuckled quietly before storming towards his bathroom.

They've been doing this for a couple of times already since they barely have each other's company in the flesh. At least they can still be connected through their screens. It's their new normal and it may sound peculiar to other people but they as a couple grew to love their setup.

None of them is complaining. It's not that they have a choice either. Accordingly, it's the only outlet they have. They're not together most of the time and both are busy but they will always find ways to make it up to each other.

Right when he left for thirty minutes for his morning ritual, Vester was still in his deep slumber. Throwing glances at the sleeping man from time to time, he dressed for his new set of oversized grey tee and black jogging pants. He hums comfortably while combing his damp hair.

While he was doing that sweet melody, he heard a low growl from his screen. Taking a glance once more, he stifles a smile. "You're awake."

"Morning din sa'yo, 'no? Gandang morning greetings naman mula sa mahal ko," Vester said in his bedroom voice.

He chuckles playfully as he replies, "Good morning, Vester. How was sleep?"

"The usual... okay naman." Vester rubbed his sleepiness away. "Ang aga mo yatang nagising. Bakit?"

"Maaga naman talaga akong nagigising—"

"Iba talaga kapag matanda na, 'no?" Vester grins as he shifted to his side, facing the camera fully.

He huffs, "Ang aga-aga niyan. Nang-aasar ka na naman?"

"Masarap kasi asarin ang mga madaling maasar," replied the younger with his adorable giggles.

"Gano'n? Pasalamat ka, malayo ka..." he said, trying his best not to smile.

"Paano ako magpapasalamat? Eh malayo ka nga. Ni hindi ko nga makuha-kuha ang morning kiss ko." The younger even made a face and he chuckles out of fondness.

"Alam mo ikaw... sige na. Go take a bath na." He sat back on his bed, clamping his damp hair. "Dito lang ako. Hihintayin kita hanggang sa matapos ka."

"Ang aga pa, babe. Ang ginaw." Vester's voice croaked.

He crinkled his nose. "Sige pero maghilamos ka muna tapos bawal kang bumalik sa pagtulog. You know why."

"Tinatamad ako. Inatake na ako ng katamaran. Anong gagawin ko?" The younger man pouted and he always found him cute when he does that.

He laughs, almost clapping his hands. "Hala, bilis na. Maghilamos ka na tapos inom ka ng milk or coffee. Para naman mainitan ang sikmura mo."

"Antok pa ako, mahal ko!" Vester whines childishly. "Isa pa, sapat na naman ang init ng pagmamahal mo para mainitan ang sikmura ko."

"Tinatamad bumangon pero hindi tinatamad bumanat?" he asked, trying to look away from his lover's mesmerizing eyes.

He heard him giggle from the other line. "Ewan ko rin. Can Science explain why?"

He bite his bottom lip. "Wala na... nadamay na naman ang mga hindi dapat madamay."

Vester covered himself up with his thick blanket. "Ampao..."