seven: no title

"so you're saying chaehan is back and you saw her and jihan talking in the hallway while staring at seokmin while he was talking to choi sara. did i catch that right?" jihoon summarized what soonyoung had said, although not very interested— to say the least.

"yeah! it was so intense"

"i don't see why you had to explain it in like a hundred sentences, containing more sentences than that english essay you submitted" wonwoo said as he flipped his history book open.

"did you fucking count? loser" soonyoung retorted.

"i estimated, something someone with no brain like you can't do" wonwoo shot back.

"chaehan and jihan are friends again?" jihoon asked, bringing them back to the topic they strayed from.

"appears so" wonwoo answered.

"why did chaehan have to come" soonyoung pouted. "jihan is so much kinder without chaehan"

"i heard from seokmin that you like jihan" jihoon said.

"you like jihan?" wonwoo said, almost laughing.

"is that funny?" soonyoung rolled his eyes.

"honestly yeah, you wouldn't be able to handle such a strong woman"

"wha— jihoon, tell him he's wrong"

jihoon only shrugged. "even i have a hard time handling my sister"

"how do you?"

"i don't"

"wow, if it isn't choi sara!" wonwoo announced as soon as sara walked in. "the chaehan jihan duo's back, i suggest you stay away from seokmin for now"

"don't cause a scene" she rolled her eyes, stopping her tracks. "there's been too much already"

"he's right, sara" soonyoung added. "you know about jihan and chaehan. save yourself before it's too late. prevention is better than cure"

"that was so not cool, soonyoung" jihoon laughed, throwing his pencil case at soonyoung. "bloody loser"

"anything to say to me, jihoon? as seokmin's brother?"

still laughing, jihoon faced sara. "do i have to say anything to you? do you want the attention of all the lee siblings as well? shall i call our youngest brother who's in middle school for you?"

"be nice to me, jihoon" she chuckled. "and i thought you would be nicer than your sister"

she made her way towards her desk which was at the second row.

"jihan is way nicer now, what do you mean?" wonwoo asked.

"talking about me?" jihan asked a she boredly leaned on the door frame. "i haven't been talked about in so long. feels new"

"hey, ji" soonyoung greeted.

"why is everyone looking at me? study or something, this is why most of the students in this class rank low" jihan crossed her arms and scolded.

in an instant, everyone looked away.

"that's hurtful" soonyoung put a hand over his heart.

wonwoo grimaced, "bold of you to say that when i've always ranked second"

"well i've always ranked first"

"the hell do you want?" jihoon rolled his eyes.

"car keys" she held out her hand.

"why do you need them?"

"i left something there"

jihoon threw her the car keys, her effortlessly catching it. they looked pretty fucking cool.

keeping up with the lees || svtOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara