eleven: bitter details

"i miss jihan" junhui sighed as he walked beside jihoon. 

"that doesn't mean you can join us" jihoon muttered.

"excuse me?" junhui placed a hand on his chest, offended. "i'm hurt, i belong to this group"

"jihan's gone for how many days?" wonwoo asked, ignoring junhui's drama. 

"she'll only be in LA for a day" jihoon responded. 

"lee jihoon"

soonyoung and junhui jumped at the sound of yoon chaehan's voice. jihoon and wonwoo normally turned around. 

"where's jihan?"

"i don't know, find her yourself" jihoon replied, crossing his arms.

"isn't that a little harsh to say to me?" chaehan scoffed. "we were so close before, how rude"

"don't go there" jihoon glared.

"you guys were close?" wonwoo asked, surprised. 

"oh, we were close alright" chaehan replied.

wonwoo and soonyoung looked at each other, puzzled. junhui didn't know anything since he only transferred to the school two years ago.

jihoon clenched his jaw and walked towards chaehan. he grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her towards the library.

"this is where students make out, why the fuck did you bring me here?" chaehan pulled her wrist away from jihoon's grasp. "don't touch me"

"can you please keep your mouth shut?"

"oh, you don't want them to find out about us?" chaehan chuckled. "it was in the past, why're you so frantic about it?"

jihoon sucked in a sharp breath. "i don't want my siblings to find out"

"why? because jihan will turn her back on you?"

jihoon rolled his eyes, "even if i killed someone, jihan wouldn't"

"oh but jihoon, technically you did kill someone" chaehan took a step closer towards jihoon. "you know your family is so interesting, secrets everywhere. i wonder what your youngest brother has as well"

"what secrets?" jihoon confusedly asked but chaehan shook her head. 

"as jihan's ex best friend, i'm obliged to stay silent but i'll have fun watching the drama unfold sooner or later"

-

"hyung" seokmin jogged towards seungcheol who was reading a book next to jeonghan. 

"seokminnie!" jeonghan waved and looked at seungcheol. "came to see your brother-in-law?"

"well" seokmin scratched the back of his head shyly.

"sit with us" seungcheol gestured the the empty spot on the picnic mat. seokmin gratefully took it. "sara's sick at home, if you're wondering"

"can i visit her later?" seokmin hopefully asked. "i'll bring flowers"

"wow" jeonghan laughed. "as jihan's friend, this is a very interesting conversation to hear"

"you know, if your sister jihan ends up murdering my sister i'm blaming you" seungcheol pointed at seokmin who did a cute little salute. "your sister is scary"

"i know" seokmin said. "she's just protective"

"that's obsessive" seungcheol muttered, making jeonghan throw his book at him.