twenty-five: field trip

"exactly why are you dragging me with you- will you please slow down?!" wonwoo dreadfully exclaimed as he gripped the roof handles for his dear life. "stop speeding for fuck sake!"

"telling me to slow down will only make me want to go faster" jihan told, brushing her hair to the side of her neck.

"both hands on the wheel, lee!"

smirking, the girl scoffed. "what happened to the cool guy wonwoo from school? how disappointing"

"you're a lot more charming off campus, don't you know that?"

"i'm aware, i don't need you to kiss my ass for me to know"

chuckling, wonwoo slowly let go of the roof handle and faced the speeding lady. "feisty. just how i like my women"

"suck my dick, jeon" jihan asked, keeping her eyes on the road.

"so vulgar" wonwoo rolled his eyes. "not gonna lie, you nearly seduced me right there"

"that wasn't my greatest, how weak of you"

wonwoo crossed his arms. "exactly what is your greatest, i wanna know. should i ask kim mingyu?"

"i'd never disrespect mingyu like that" she chuckled. "but ask cha eunwoo, maybe he can give you an answer"

"you are  wild, lee jihan"

"now shut up, let me focus on driving, wonwhore"

-

students watched as the two ethereal beings walked the hallways of golden river high school. murmurs filled the campus as soon as the two step foot inside. i mean what would you expect? their aura screamed rich and their uniform was more than enough to tell that they're from seoah.

"why am i even with you?" wonwoo asked, already agitated. 

"to add fuel to the flame" she simply replied. 

"oy! you're that student who called golden river students rats!"

the two stopped their tracks and turned around to see two fuming boys.

"glad to know im recognizable" wonwoo sarcastically waved.

"what are you doing here?" the boy next to him asked. 

jihan put on a smile she uses during formal meetings. "good afternoon, we're only here to look for a person- people, i mean"

"we're not here to apologize" she stated. "i'm no longer the president of seoah high school, that's not my responsibility anymore"

"looking for me?"

jihan's manufactured smile faded as she looked at the exact person she was looking for.

"vice-president jeon!" 

wonwoo's brows knitted together in confusion, "what the fuck, i'm not the vice pres-"

"idiot, you're not the only jeon in korea" jihan hissed at wonwoo before directing her focus back unto the person. "hey, kook"

the fuming boy gasped, looking like jihan had committed a crime. "'kook'?! how dare you address our vice president by-"

"it's been quite long, noona"

"NOONA?!"
"NOONA?!"
"NOONA?!"

-

"i actually thought the president of seoah was here" jungkook sighed. "what a relief"

"don't you want us to come here?"