twenty-nine: party pt.2

"yoongi?"

her older brother only chuckled as he looked at her lovingly.

"you came" she said.

"vulnerability suits you, ji the second" he said, letting go of her. "you should put it on more"

"but i thought-"

"well, i wasn't going to come but seeing that both you and jihoon requested my presence, i couldn't turn a blind i, could i?" he asked, sighing. "i can't turn a blind eye. not any longer, not again"

"you fucking idiot, how could turn a blind eye when it comes to me" jihan muttered, placing a hand on her chest as she monitored her quick paced heartbeats.

yoongi crossed his arms. "hey brat, i think you forgot the fact that i'm three years older thank you-"

"i'm not used to having an older sibling because you're never around. who's fault is that? yours. my attitude is a product a bunch of idiots being careless" she glared at him.

her brother was about to hit her with tsunamis of scolding but was cut of when his little sister embraced him tightly. 

so instead of lecturing her, he smiled as he pat his sister's head.

"shall we go and threaten the hell out of that horrible man?"

-

"hello, father. mrs. lee" yoongi greeted as he took a seat beside jihan and jihoon. "hello siblings"

the shock on their father's face brought them entertainment no comedian could give. "why are you here-"

"it's good to have you, suga" mrs. lee smiled brightly. "and i told you! stop calling me that, it makes me feel like we're strangers"

"i would call you mom but," he looked at mr. lee who was frowning. "seems like someone wouldn't like that"

"why are you here, lee yoongi?"

"it's min yoongi. president min"

"so you really erased my last name?"

"just like how you erased yourself from my life" he chuckled. "we have many things to talk about but to be professional, we will discuss those issues elsewhere"

"president min?" mr. choi approached their table. "what brings you here on this fine day? and with the lees?"

"ah" he chuckled, standing up. "i have close ties with the lee family"

"very close ties" jihoon added, making his father glare at him. "we're like family"

"yeah, no kidding" jihan added as she grinned at her father.

"congratulations, jihan!" mr. choi congratulated the girl who thanked him. he then turned to mr. lee, "shall we, businessmen and businesswomen, sit on a different table? seems like we have much to discuss"

"my pleasure!" mr. lee instantly stood up and straightened out all wrinkles displayed on his fancy dress shirt.

"how about you join us, yoongi?"  mrs. lee asked as she stood up.

mr. choi nodded in agreement. "i agre-"

"he's young! he's only twenty-one. let him be with the children" mr. lee quickly said, looking at his eldest son. "right?"

"mister lee is right, mister choi" he chuckled. "i'm in my twenties but hanging with the sib- kids will make me feel younger"

"wonderful!" mister lee almost instantly exclaimed, making them give him weird looks. the prim and proper mister lee seemed different. "shall we switch tables?"