twenty-six: a whole chaotic mess

jihoon scanned the cafeteria, seemilngly looking for someone. 

"what the hell are you looking for?" wonwoo impatiently asked. 

"extra height"

however, soonyoung's comment didn't reach jihoon's brain as he was focused on something else.

soonyoung looked the the boy in confusion, "you're not threatening me, what's up with you?"

"looking for someone" jihoon replied.

"who?"

"jihan"

"right here dumbass" the sound of his sister's voice resonated.

"really? good for you" he muttered. 

"you're lying" she rolled her eyes. "who're you looking for?"

"no one" he replied.

"well, i got a student to tour" she slapped his back. "that hwayeon is really skipping on her president duties nowadays. might as well make me president again"

jihoon turned around, seemingly interested. "touring who?"

"that new student, forgot her name. jung yejin? not sure"

"hey jihoon, isn't that-"

"i'll replace you" jihoon announced more than offered.

jihan suspiciously raised a brow at her brother. "what makes you think i'll trust a new student in your hands?"

"didn't you stay up watching kdrama last night?"

"i was studying"

"no bitch, i'm pretty sure i saw park seojoon on your monitor on pause last night when i snuck in to steal a pencil"

"you snuck into my room?!" jihan shrieked, causing junhui, who was right beside her, to jump.

"fucking hell, lee jihan. do you want to let the whole campus know that jihoon snuck into your room?" wonwoo miffed.

"point is," jihoon held both jihan's shoulders, looking at her straight in the eyes. jihan stared at him in disgust. ",you need to rest so let me take over"

"no"

"ah why?!"

"do you have a crush on the new student?" jihan questioned.

"bingo" soonyoung whispered.

"i do not!"

"sure" wonwoo rolled his eyes. "since when are you nice to a non heir? never"

"i told you i do not!"

"whatever, grandpa" jihan waved and grabbed junhui's wrist, walking away from the scene. "have fun with your little crush, don't scare her off"

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T!"

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

"what an interesting woman" soonyoung laughed. "she's literally the girl version of wonwoo"

"don't compare me to that devil, she nearly crashed her car with me in it" wonwoo replied, remembering jihan's road rage.

"ah" jihoon nodded, totally getting his friend's claim. "that's her speed whenever chan or mom isn't around, so i'm pretty used to it"

"how are you not dead?"

"God loves me"

"he sure didn't love you enough to give you above average height"