111. 3 months later

- Bashar Jackson/Pop Smoke 💫 -- Compton, California -

- Compton, California -

"i'm glad we got to see y'all " Ny smiled as we sat on the couch. "you been doing good, Mr. Jackson?"

"a lot better now" my dad chuckled as He looked at my mom who held Nas in her arms.

"he's so perfect. looks just like you" she looked up at me. "imagine what a mini you gon' look like" she pointed to Ny.

"yea" i laid back on the couch. "waiting on the day you give me my daughter" Ny smacked her teeth.

"i'm literally pregnant. shut up"

"aren't you supposed to graduate from college in like a month or two, Ny?"

"yea and i'm gonna be starting my own business in designing" i smiled to myself hearing her talk about how successful she planned to be.

i saw myself with her for the rest of my life.
no doubt.

"sooo let's talk names" my mom smirked handing Nas to my dad. "for a boy?"

"i don't really know for a boy.. but for a girl, i wanted her to have a unique name" Ny said. "but i also want pop to pick her name instead of me" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"what? you carryin' her. don't you think you should get a say?"

"that's what you told me last time" she started. "i wanna give you a chance like i had" i sighed. "so what were you thinking?"

"honestly, i wanna name her Amoy" Ny smiled. "you know what that means don't you"

"Beautiful Goddess" my mom said. "it was gonna be your sister's name but i went with lyric instead"

"Amoy it is" Ny laid her hand over her stomach.

"there he go" i sighed shaking my head as i heard Nas's light snores. "ima put him in my old room" i said standing up and taking him from my dad.

"no baby. put him in our bed. it's more comfortable" i nodded.

after putting him on my parents bed, i went back downstairs seeing that they were all in the kitchen, including my younger sister now.