Chapter 15: Winter

Winter followed Kinkajou down the hall and saw Qibli talking to Moon. "Well looks like you finally found out about Kinkajou, are you mad?" Qibli asked.

"I'm not mad, but if you just ask me if I was dating Firecaster I would have said yes. I don't want to lie about my love life." Winter said. Qibli, Moon, and Kinkajou was shocked.

"We broke you, didn't we?" Qibli asked. Moon smiled and Kinkajou laughed. "Maybe." He said. I'm going to regret saying maybe. He thought. "You love us, don't you?"Qibli asked with a smirk.

"No, I only love Firecaster." He said. "Awwww, Winter loves Firecaster!!!" Kinkajou said, her scales turning pink, each equal love.

He rolled his eyes and left. He walked to his sleeping cave to see Firecaster and Peril talking. "Hey Peril, what are you guys talking about?" Peril giggled and made her way to the prey center.

Winter jumped back to make sure he wouldn't touch her again. When she was far away, he went in to hold Firecaster. "Okay, what were you talking about?" He asked, hugging her.

"Oh, nothing much, except Clay kissed her on their date last night!!!" She said. Winter was happy for Peril, which was weird. He didn't really like Peril that much but he was still happy for her.

"Well, that's good for her." He said. He hugged Firecaster tight. Well, looks like everyone I know is finding love. He thought. Firecaster hugged him back.

"Hey Firecaster, do you want to go on a date later tonight?" He asked. "I have a song I want to sing with you." Firecaster looked at Winter with a puzzled face.

"You want to sing, but you never sing." She giggled a little. "How bout if I sing with you, you'll let me tell the icewings that I'm dating a perfect dragon." He said. Her smile faded and change to fear.

"Firecaster, we have to tell them. They'll find out sooner or later." He said. She looked as if she wanted to argue with him but just nodded. " Are you sure I can't talk you out of it." She asked.

Winter shook his head. "No and if we're lucky, they'll be 3 year old dragonets." He said. Firecaster giggled. They kissed again but what they didn't know was a giggling rainwing spying on them.