Chapter 25: Winter

Winter was excited about his marriage to Firecaster, but also nervous. He was going to live with the love of his life for the rest of his life.
Firecaster didn't seem as excited as he did but more scared.

Winter went to go see Firecaster, Firecaster was laying in her bed under a soft blanket. Her head resting on a bear skin pillow. She had been really tired ever since Winter had proposed to her.

She was sleeping a lot more than usually and always asked him if he could get him weird and gross thing. Firecaster raised her head and rubbed her eyes.

"Hey Winter." She said, yawning. Winter smiled at her, she looked so beautiful with a sunset in the window of their sleeping cave to the left of her."I just went and got your request, bobcat and pineapple."

He said, holding a bag with bobcat and pineapple in it. Firecaster reached out for it and opened it. She grabbed a piece of bobcat and put pineapple on it. Winter gagged as she took a bite out of it.

Firecaster kept eating the food and Winter looked away. "I don't know how your eating that stuff together." Winter said. Firecaster finished eating and Winter looked back at her. She had eaten all of the meat and fruit.

She had always eaten all of the weird food Winter had brought back. She moved her blanket a started to stand up, she walked over to Winter and kissed him. "Thanks for bringing me dinner, Winter. Your so sweet and handsome."

She said, wrapping her arms around him. She always had these weird mood swings that happened randomly. Qibli walked into Winter's sleeping cave, and grabbed Winter.

"Sorry, can I steal him real quick?" He asked. Firecaster let go of Winter and Qibli pulled him out of the cave. "Thanks Qibli. She was starting to scare me." Winter said.

Firecaster never acted like that before and it really scared him. "Well, I was able to sneak away from Moon and I thought you needed a break too." Qibli said.

Winter chuckled and so did Qibli. "So, does Turtle need a break?" Winter asked. Qibli shook his head. "Nope, I asked him and Kinkajou is keeping him by her side." Qibli said.

"So, random question, have you ever thought about having dragonets with Moon?" Winter asked. Qibli stopped walking. "Well, I have thought about that but I don't think Moon wants dragonets." Qibli said.

"Okay, same question Winter, do want dragonets?" Winter thought about what it would be like to have dragonets, it would seem nice to have a family again. The only family member that he had left was Hailstorm.

"I do want to have dragonets but I don't want to force it on her." Winter said.