Chapter 30: Firecaster

Firecaster watched as Winter walked over to her. "Hey honey, are you okay?" Winter asked her. His white scales lightly glowed in the dark that surrounded them.

"Yeah Winter, I'm fine." She said. Winter stood in front of her and he was smiling at her. "I love you, my Fire." He said. She laughed quietly and smiled at him. "I love you too, my Winter." She said.

He laid his head in front of her and kissed her. "Do you want to stay here for the night, hon?" He asked her. Firecaster lift her head up. "No, I want to head back to Jade mountain and set some rules down." She said.

Winter laughed at the thought of her joking. She stood up straight and grabbed their egg. She gave him a frown and he stopped laughing. "I mean Winter, for the eggs safety." She said, rocking their egg in her arms.

Winter lead the way out of the hut and helped her to the sky. They flew in silence until they got to their sleeping cave. Firecaster put her egg on her bed and turned around to Winter.

"Ok, first rule: don't get drunk at all and that's all. Don't get drunk!!" She said. Winter had tears in his eyes. "If you like drinking that much you can still." She said.

Winter hugged her tight and didn't let go. "Winter, are you okay?" She asked him. He let go and looked her in the eyes. "I'm just so happy that I'm going to be a father." He said. Firecaster smiled at him.

"So Winter, do you want to hear what the names are?" She asked him. He needed. "Well, for a girl, Hallow. Then for a boy, Snowstriker." Firecaster said. Winter smiled.

"I love those names. Their perfect names for a perfect dragonet." Winter said happily.