Chapter 33: Winter

Winter was holding his daughter in his arms and was cradling her. He let Firecaster have a day off and she went to hang out with Peril.

The little Hallow yawned and opened her eyes. "Wez momma?" Little Hallow asked. Winter had taught her to talk two weeks ago and she was starting to pick up fast.

"She is talking hanging out with your Aunt Peril but don't you worried, we can go hang out with Uncle Qibli and
Hawk." He said. Hallow squirmed of Winter's arms and started to ran.

Winter grabbed the tiny dragonet and put her on his bed. "Not yet, you always try to eat your food way to fast, so you need to eat here." Winter reached into a his bag and pulled out a grape vine.

He put the grapes down on his bed and Hallow frowned. "But I..." She started. "No," Winter said. "You have to eat first." He pointed his talon at Hallow. Hallow plucked a grape and ate it.

Winter patted his daughter's head and she kept eating. He pulled out a deer and ate it. A few minutes later, Hallow pounced on his tail. "Now can we go peaz?" She asked her with her big eyes.

Winter was weak when Hallow did that trick. "Put those eyes away, yes we can go, sweetie." He said grabbing her. He put her on his back and went to find Qibli. He knew Qibli was going to try and give Hawk a bath.

Winter headed to the underground lake and found Qibli trying to push Hawk into the lake. Hallow helped by running into Hawk and they crashed into the lake.

Qibli didn't see Hallow knock Hawk into the water so he nearly face plant but he flipped himself into the lake. Qibli came up for air and swam to shore. "You could have told me that you and Hallow were here." Qibli said.

"Well, if I did that then Hawk wouldn't be playing in the water and I wouldn't be laughing." Winter said before bursting with laughter. He felt Qibli grab him and threw him into the lake.

Winter swam to the surface of the lake and snatched Hallow out of the water. He started to play in the water with Hallow. He floated on his back while Hallow was laughing. "What are you laughing about, sweetie?" Winter asked her.

Hallow whispered a plan into his ear. She and Hawk were going to prank Qibli and they wanted Winter in on it. He felt webbed talons pull his tail and he dove underwater. Turtle was swimming underwater and Winter knew how they were going to do the prank.

Turtle flashed his scales and Winter guessed that he was wondering if Winter was going to be a part of the plan. Winter nodded at Turtle and had devilish smile. Winter swam to the surface again.

He watched as Turtle swam over Hawk and gently pull his tail. Hawk took a deep breath Turtle pulled him under. Qibli watched as his son went underwater and he dove into the lake.

Qibli cursed something underwater and come back up with a frown. Hawk was on his back and was laughing.

Hey everyone, I have decided to do a new story so if I don't post a lot of Winter x Firecaster please don't be mad.