Chapter 24: Firecaster

Firecaster waited for Moon and Kinkajou to come. The three had to talk about something important. Kinkajou was pregnant, Moon was pregnant, and Firecaster was pregnant with Winter's dragonets.

It had been half of a year since Firecaster was aloud to see Winter again, and she didn't want to tell Winter she was going to have a egg.

She and Winter were just dating, she didn't even know if Winter wanted a dragonet. Qibli and Moon got married already, Turtle proposed to Kinkajou two weeks ago and they were planning their wedding already.

But she was worried that if she told Winter she was pregnant, that he would break up with her. She layed on a platform her talons over her stomach. The dragonet was going to show for another week but she still imagine how Winter would react.

"Hey Firecaster, watcha doing?" Kinkajou asked. The little rainwing appeared out of nowhere. Firecaster sighed. "I'm just thinking, Kinkajou." She said. Kinkajou grabbed her talons that rest on the platform.

"I told Turtle I'm pregnant, Moon is still thinking about, and you don't plan on telling him. Firecaster you told me and Moon, you should tell Winter." Kinkajou said. Firecaster thought for a moment.

"I don't know if I should, he wants to meet with me later to talk and I think I just won't tell him yet." Firecaster said. Their conversation was cut short when Moon gently landed.

"I don't want to tell him yet. I thought about it and I don't want to tell him yet." Moon said, panting. The first moon shined bright over them. Moon and Kinkajou laid down on the platform while Firecaster was going to take off.

Kinkajou hugged her tight and Moon brushed wings with her. She opened her wings and lifted off gently. She made her way to the beach and landed down softly. Winter was talking to Qibli and Turtle.

Qibli saw Firecaster and nudge Turtle, they laughed and lifted off. Winter turned to Firecaster, she walked over to him. He looked anxious about something but she couldn't put her talon on it.

"Hey Winter, what's wrong?" She asked. He smiled at her and it warmed her heart. "So um, Firecaster I have to ask you something." Winter began. "I love you so much Firecaster, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you marry me?" He asked her.

"Yes, of course I will Winter!!!!!!" She said, hugging him. He hugged her tighter than ever. He grabbed her talons and kissed her. He slipped a ring with a white diamond on it. They  kissed again and she thought about telling him.

She felt Winter slide his talons down to her stomach, panicked, she grabbed his talons and put them on her shoulders. She didn't want to tell Winter she was pregnant yet but she would have to tell him eventually.

Firecaster x Winter (Discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें