Kell's POV
Alabama says "Kim!" We laugh and Travis says "no, that would be weird. Guess again." Dahlia says "well, male or female?" Travis says "female, you guys are bad at guessing." I say "hmmm, if you're making us guess it has to be someone really exciting." Dahlia says "oooo! Please be Megan Fox!" Travis says "you got it, sister!" I say "you seriously got Megan Fox?" He nods and I say "ok, guys. Were going to study all her movies and make references through the whole day of shooting and see if she catches on" partially joking. We laugh and Travis says "that would be weird but you guys do that to me with music so its fair I guess." Dahlia says "if I go to the shoot I will be making so many Jennifer's Body references and I'd be singing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme." I say "Megan Fox, I'm ready." Travis says "I've got some other stuff for you, be ready." I chuckle saying "ok" and he leaves. We talked a little about how we were going to make the videos but we don't know exactly what we're doing so no idea what were doing. Travis leaves and one of my friends call me. I put it on speaker and my friend says "what did pretty boy write to you?" I say "nothing I'm telling you." He says "come on, please?" I say "not right now. Maybe later." He says "man, I wanna know." I chuckle saying "later maybe." Jaden, my friend, he's also the guy that was leaning on me earlier, says "why not now?!" Dahlia says "because he's scared." I chuckle saying "am not. I'll see you later, Jade." He says "yup, bye" and he hangs up. We laugh and I say "good friend but can't tell him shit" making us chuckle. Alabama says "I got a hair crimper and I wanna try it on someone." Dahlia says "try it on me. I'm ready" and Alabama says "ok" still running her nails along my scalp. She leaves, going to get whatever that she needs. Dahlia says "I found him!" I say "hmm?" Dahlia says "found Ashley on Instagram." Alabama says "told you you'd find him." I chuckle saying "hmmm" yawning. Dahlia says "he's so cute, I love his face more than I love Mikey Way." We laugh and Alabama looks over her shoulder saying "awww, he's so cute. I wanna be friends with him" as she plugs in the hair crimper. I say "crimper is a weird word. I don't like it." We laugh and Dahlia says "mhmm, it is a weird word" and Alabama starts crimping her hair. I say "ooo, that looks weird but cool." Alabama says "it's not brushed out yet of course it looks weird" pushing a comb through the strand she just did. I say "that is so interesting." The girls chuckle as I'm mesmerized by her hair. I say "its cool though!" They chuckle and Alabama says "that works so well, perfect." Alabama does a couple more pieces then she comes over, sitting in front of me. I say "hi." She says "hi, I'm gonna paint your nails, what color do you want?" I say "black." She says "ok" and starts to paint my nails. I say "hows it going, Bama?" She says "its going, doing a photo shoot in a couple weeks for a fashion company that wants to sponsor me on Instagram." I say "thats cool" and she says "but I'll have to get a plain color on my nails because they said I can't have distracting nails." I say "I mean its understandable though, you're making people want to buy their clothes not get their nails done, ya know?" Alabama says "yeah, I need more boring nails though so I can wear some of the neon clothing I own." I say "see, theres a plus side" yawning. She says "I think I'm gonna get white, not matte but shiny, white, and pointy. Yes, thats what I'm gonna do." I chuckle saying "you could kill someone with those." She says "but blood would show up easily so it wouldn't get very far" chuckling. I laugh saying "just a one time thing then you're done" chuckling. She says "exactly" and we all laugh. Alabama says "lets go outside." We go outside and Dahlia says "do you have any homework?" Alabama says "I have a little bit but it'll take me like a few minutes" yawning. I say "mmmm, I have to sign posters and albums when I get home." Alabama says "oooo, can I come hang out while you do that?" I say "sure" chuckling. Dahlia says "me too, lets go now?" I say "sure." I open the door to the house saying "Trav! I'm stealing your kid!" Travis says "ok, now go away." I chuckle saying "ok" and we walk to my house. Theres like 3 giant boxes on my front porch with hot pink tape sealing it shut and my face is drawn on one of the boxes. I laugh and I say "who drew me because I'm keeping that." Alabama says "everything got shipped to my house and my dad said we were going to send it to you and I drew your face on it cause I was bored" laughing. I say "great" laughing. I say "I am totally keeping this box on a shelf in my room" chuckling. I crouch down next to the box and Dahlia laughs, taking a picture of me. Alabama says "I want a turn!" We laugh and she crouches down, kissing the side of the box, us laughs, and Dahlia taking a picture. Then I take a picture of Dahlia licking the box. I say "you guys are weird" laughing. I grab a box and Alabama says "I can't pick it up" fake pouting. I chuckle saying "I'll get it for you just give me a second" opening the door. My mom says "I would've brought those in but they were heavy." I chuckle saying "thats ok, they are stacks of CDs and posters. Did you see the box with my face on it?" We laugh and she says "yes, I did. Its the best." I bring in the boxes, the girls following me. Alabama says "don't get rid of that drawing because its beautiful and I might cry if you do." I laugh saying "I'm keeping this box, don't worry about it." Mom says "you're crazy." I say "this drawing of my face is really good though!" I give Alabama a sharpie saying "sign it, I love it." We laugh and she puts her signature on it. I chuckle and we open the boxes. I pull out a big hot pink bear and I say "I don't know how to feel" laughing. Alabama says "I found it and I bought it because I knew you would want it but wouldn't buy it for yourself." I say "when I go on tour, this is going to go on my bus." We laugh and Dahlia says "its cute" laughing. I put it on the table then we pull everything out of the boxes. Everything covers the table and I say "Jesus Christ, wow" laughing. I say "do we have a pink sharpie?" Mom says "no, I don't think so." I say "were going to buy pink sharpies then" and I grab money from my room.