53

Kell's POV
We all stand up in a semi circle and James says "A" and I buzz in, immediately say "Aquabats" and Bama says "that was mine!" We chuckle and James says "B" and Travis says "Black Sabbath, Bad Brains, Black Veil Brides, Blink 182, Black Cards, Box Car Racer." Everyone screams and I say "stop flexing on us" and we chuckle. James says "who are Black Cards?" Travis says "Bebe Rexha and Pete Wentz project before Bebe got big." James nods and says "C" and Ashley says "the Clash." James says "D" and Travis says "Dio." James says "E" and Dahlia says "Eagles, Eddie Van Halen, boom." Travis says "nice" and James says "F" and I say "Fall Out Boy, Falling In Reverse, were just name dropping a bunch of bands and people playing this. Come work with us were cool" and we laugh. We finish the game and James says "I really like to dance, I challenge MGK to a dance challenge we like to do here." I say "oh no" and we laugh. Everyone goes backstage and theres a screen behind us and mine says moonwalk. I do it perfectly cause Dahlia and I taught ourselves to do it an afternoon. Then James does it then the screen changes to flossing. I laugh and I start flossing. I say "someones gonna make this a meme" then James starts doing it, laughing. Then the screen says breakdance and I do a couple top rocks then I go into a windmill I think its called. A few people scream and I say "its been awhile since I've done that" stretching my arms and James fucks around trying for comedy purposes. We laugh and then the screen says ballet. I do a pirouette cause Machine Gun Kelly did dance when he was 7 till he was 10 who? I got good then I stopped because music took over my life. I did everything in dance like everyday I was doing it. Then the screen says tap dance and James says "I'm sweating all ready" and I do a several part riff and a couple broadways using my arms to make it fancy saying "that's nice" chuckling. The screen then says sassy and I start doing stuff I'd see girls doing at the studio that took jazz classes that were my dance partners. They would teach me their parts and I'd teach them my parts while we were bored. The drummer hits the bass drum a few times at the end to probably see what I'd do and the girls and I would call girl hips from like tiktok. Those ones that people do with the bass on tiktok yeah, those. Everyone screams and James says "you aren't even sweating either. How?" I say "I'm about to be based on where this is going" chuckling. I take my jacket off and a few people whistle. James says "but can you dance with a partner?" I say "what style are we doing and who's my partner?" James says "backstage I learned that Ashley is quite the dancer so were getting him out here and see if you guys can dance together." I chuckle saying "I'm ready, lets do it" shrugging. James says "well aren't you just up for anything" fanning himself. I laugh saying "I'm ready for anything" and Ashley comes out making people scream some more. Ashley says "what are we doing?" I say "well, apparently you know how to dance and we're dancing together to prove that I'm a good dancer and that I win." Everyone laughs and Ashley says "ok" and the screen says ballroom. We do waltz, its easy, we can take it up a notch later, and I take his hand turning him around and he comes closer to me. James says "what?! I thought I'd get you there!" I say "men, learn how to dance, it is a turn on for literally everyone, even if you can't do it very well, if you go with it, everyone will wanna date you. Dating tips from Kells." Everyone laughs and I see some guys write it down in their phones. James says "what if they dance battle each other?" Everyone screams and Ashley says "I'll beat you?" I say "are we placing bets?" We laugh and Ashley says "hmm, you have to buy me food tonight" and I say "if I win what do I get?" Ashley says "blowjob" without the mic and I say "deal" and I go to James side. He goes off to the side and James says "I'm gonna give you a type of dance and you have to do it back and forth till I change it starting with ballet." We both go and then James says "jazz" and they play a pop song for us to freestyle to. Ashley takes it first and I don't know whats happening but its hot and it's making everyone scream not just girl but guys and girls. Only my whistle does anything for him, it makes him blush, and I chuckle. I say "I'm not even gonna try and beat that" laughing. We finish the show, Ashley winning of course. When we get backstage I pin him against the wall saying "that was hot, where'd you learn that?" He looks up at me saying "I was a dancer and my sister was too" and I kiss him. I say "I love you so much, princess." He mumbles "I love you too but you're a bit horny, I can tell." I mumble "what are you gonna do about it?" He says "watch you suffer" and he walks away. I say "you're so mean to me" and he starts talking to the makeup artist here because she talked first. I chuckle, shaking my head at his cuteness. He's so cute, I love him. He drives me crazy in the best way possible. God, I love him. "Fuck, Trav, what am I gonna do?" Travis says "follow your heart, boy. Do what you want. I'm here for you, boy" and I fist bump him saying "thanks, Trav" leaning against a wall.

Jawbreaker, He Tastes Like Candy, Star Chaser.