Kell's POV
James says "ok, we have about 10 people and you have to pick your friends out of a line up based on who's more likely to questions. You're going to be blindfolded. So, how this is going to work, I'm going to give you a who's most likely to question and you're going to try and find your friend that it would be out of a lineup, you ready, Kells?" I say "yup" and all the extras and my friends and Ashley come out. Everyone screams when my friends come out. I chuckle and they put Travis in the bunch too. I say "I'm really sorry if I touch you weirdly." We laugh and I get blind folded. James says "who's more likely to win an argument." I say "Travis" chuckling. I think for a second and I say "I think Travis is over there" pointing to my left. I say "am I allowed to touch people?" James says "yes, but you only get 3 chances before you have to guess." I say "hmmm" and I stand in front of each person and I say "this 1 is Travis I think, can I fist bump you, person that might be Travis." The person fist bumps me and I say "this one is Travis." James says "take your blind fold off." I take my blindfold of and it is Travis. I say "hah! Got it right!" James says "by a fist bump, how did you guess it?" I say "we fist bump so much that I know exactly how he hits my hand and how hard he hits me and all that shit. I'm weird like that. I just know." I put my blindfold back on and I hear everyone move around. James says "who are you most likely to do a duet with then put it out to the public." I say "like a serious 1 or a weird 1?" James says "a serious 1." I say "Bama, where are you" and everyone laughs. I say "I know she wore heels today so, shes taller than Ashley, and I think this is her" as I walk down the line. I touch this persons arms and I say "this is her." James says "take off your blindfold" and I take it off. I say "I was right!" Everyone laughs and I say "we should do a song together, what do you think?" She says "yeah, lets do it." I say "song coming soon" and we chuckle. Everyone moves around again and James says "most likely to help you kill someone?" I say "gotta go with, Miss. I talk to dead people, Dahlia." Everyone laughs and I say "can I hug you?" Once I find my Dahlia. I hug her and she wraps her arms around me exactly how Dahlia does. I say "yup, this is her." James says "how are you getting these easily?" I say "I pay attention and I'm a very physically affectionate person with people that I'm close to." He says "interesting. Ok next question" and I go back and blindfold myself. James says "most likely person for you to write a song about them." The Jeffree videos aren't out yet so Ashley and I are out so why not now? I say "Ashley, where is pretty boy?" A few people whistle and I chuckle saying "this is him I think." People laugh and I say "I'm gonna touch your hair" and I run my hand through this persons hair. I say "hmm" running my hands over this persons back. I know its him, I'm just messing around. I say "I'm just messing around, this is him and I know it" chuckling. I take the blindfold and Ashley says "you're wrong" sarcastically and I chuckle. James says "how about all of you guys except the extras come over to the couch?" We shrug and Ashley sits next to me, Bama on my other side, Travis on Bamas other side, and Dahlia on the end. James says "Ashley, I heard you're an artist." Ashley says "I like to call myself an artist, sure." We chuckle and James says "what is everyones favorite band in the group right now?" Dahlia says "I found this band recently called Waterparks and they are so good, I love them so much, you should go listen to them. If you like pop, rock, punk, or even electronic, I think you'd like them just as much as I do." Travis says "I remember when I first heard them, they're cool, and they're really nice apparently." Ashley says "I've been listening to Sleeping With Sirens like the first and second album and All Time Low too" a few people cheer. I say "I'm ready to meet Sleeping With Sirens but the All Time Low dudes are like the coolest guys." James says "they seem like funny guys." I say "they are really fucking funny, they're so nice at the same time. Most of the time you can only pick 1 but no, they're both." Ashley says "an extra bonus is that they're hot too" and we laugh nodding. I say "they're just 10 out of 10" and everyone laughs. I say "I'm always listening to myself, not because I want to but because I'm always singing my own songs, some Blink 182, and some All Time Low." Alabama says "I think we all love All Time Low right now cause thats what I've been listening to also." We chuckle and Travis says "normies" and we laugh. Travis says "Sleeping With Sirens recently because this guys doing something with them and Kellin is coming to do something for his thing, its gonna be a fun time. I'm also normally listening to whoever I'm producing cause I don't have my own time other than that normally." We chuckle and James says "so what gave you time now?" We laugh and Travis says "4 less homeless people in my studio" gesturing to us making everyone laugh. Travis says "now I have time" and we laugh. James says "what genre are you writing next, MGK?" I say "I think I'm gonna go R&B next" so seriously its sarcastic. I say "maybe country you never know." We laugh and I say "I'm kidding, who knows, might do something like Twenty One Pilots is doing, rap and rock and screaming all in 1. I can't scream like any of the people that do it so I couldn't do it" chuckling. James says "were gonna play another game I thought would be fun since all of you guys are inspired by mainly bands. Were gonna see who can name the most bands by the letters of the alphabet. You all have to say different bands and you can't say your own bands or bands you've been in, Travis" and we laugh. I say "can we do band members solo projects if they are in bands?" James says "yes, you ready?" We all nod and James says "you can't pick yourself either."