Kell's POV
"Is there any nicknames that you call each other?" Travis says "oh no" and we laugh. Dahlia says "I don't have any that I call anyone, Kell's has a few though." We laugh and Alabama says "calling dad father really annoys him but thats all I got." Everyone laughs and Ashley says "hmmm, I call Kell's hot stuff occasionally and thats it I think" and we laugh. I say "hmm, where do I start? So, I used to call Dahlia babe to the point where people thought we were dating or I call her Dahl. I call Alabama hmmm, I call her Bama but everyone calls her that so, I don't really have anything. Blackbear calls her Miss. Thing but I don't think I call you anything. I call Ashley princess because it annoys him and is there anything else I call you?" Ashley says "I don't think so." I say "oh, I call a couple of my friends daddy for literally no reason. I do it to Travis and Bear but I do it to Travis a lot and he hates it." Travis says "its not the worst but its not my favorite. You'll hear in the videos from making the album that when we were shooting my ex's best friend music video he literally ran in front of a car Bear was messing with and what did you say?" I laugh saying "I said run me over, daddy Bear. It was the funniest thing ever and I might've scared him" laughing. Travis says "when I first met Dahlia I was calling her Miss. Murder for awhile, that kind of disappeared. I've called Alabama like everything to the point of if she ever dates anyone they aren't going to be able to find any nicknames for her that I haven't called her" and we laugh. Travis says "I haven't came up with anything for Ashley we've all been calling him pretty boy since like we heard about him" chuckling. He then says "I call Kell's boy because he hates it" and we laugh. I say "I don't know why, I just hate it for some reason" chuckling. Travis says "Kelly boy was a thing for awhile too." I say "thats even worse" laughing. Kelly says "ok, so you're gonna perform a couple songs right after the break." Kelly shows us the part of the stage were performing on and I say "its pink and its wonderful" into my mic. During the break a girl says "play a song!" I say "what one?" Someone yells "DAMMIT!" I say "hmm, I think I remember, Travis do you remember how to play Dammit?" Travis says "yeah, why do we always end up playing blink songs?" I say "why not, Travis?" We laugh and Travis says "I don't know" laughing. We play Dammit and everyone laughs, cheering. I say "how are you guys? How's your weekend been like any fun things?" Everyone cheers and I say "Travis, what did you this weekend?" He rolls his eyes saying "mixing songs while you annoyed me all weekend." I say "accurate" and everyone laughs. I say "my weekend was very uneventful, it was the same as normal, annoy Travis, annoy Ashley, and eat pizza." A girl says "another!" I say "you gotta tell me what song you want!" She says "title track!" I say "oooo, lets do it." Everyone laughs and we play title track off the new album. Travis says "good warm up?" I say "agree. What is everyones favorite song on the album?" A girl says "Bodybag is fucking awesome!" A guy says "All I know!" A guy says "I'm hungry!" I laugh saying "me too, what is everyone eating for dinner? I need to eat something other than pizza." A girl says "go to Crossroads! It's really good!" Travis says "you're doing promo for me?" I say "ooo, that would be fun." Travis says "I'll take you." I say "are you asking me out?" Everyone laughs and I say "yeah, lets go after this?" Travis says "lets do it" twirling a drumstick in between his fingers mindlessly. Travis says "you just play my ex up until Bears part then you go into Jawbreaker" away from the mic. I nod saying "you got it." Everyone comes back and Kelly reintroduces us then we start playing. When we get to Jawbreaker, I make sure to find Ashleys eyes not anyone else's. During the song I just look at everyone just dancing with each other and they don't even know each other. I look at the cameras a lot but I look at Ashley because I like looking at my princess. Ashley bites his lip and I keep singing. I finish the song and everyone cheers. Kelly comes back and she says "that was amazing!" Then they cut to another break and I go backstage to where Ashley is. We walk to an empty room and I press him against the wall, kissing him. He runs his hands through my hair and he mumbles "that was sexy." I mumble "thank you, princess" and he shivers, kissing me. I rest my hands on his legs just below his hips and he mumbles "I like your hands right there" and I squeeze gently. I lick his bottom lip mumbling "that feel good, princess?" He nods, running his fingers over my arms. I mumble "ok, we have to go to back, princess." He bites his lip saying "fine" and we go back. Kelly is just going to talk to Travis and I after the break. We go and sit on the couch and and everyone screams as Kelly comes in and sits with us. I make a face at Travis and the crowd laughs while he makes a face back. I make a face and he says "if you make that face again your face is gonna get stuck like that." I roll my eyes saying "give me a break" laughing. Kelly says "so, whats it like working with each other because I've heard you have a really good but weird dynamic?" I chuckle saying "do you get that a lot because I do?" Travis says "not really but sometimes. Mainly from people that work with us." Kelly says "why do people find it weird? I find it interesting." I say "well, I think its interesting too." Travis says "were together all the time, honestly. When we were making the album, do you wanna tell them what you would do in a day?" I say "I'd wake up, go to school, and then I'm in the studio until like midnight to 2 in the morning. So we'd be together up to 8-10 hours a day, 7 days a week. Theres about 168 hours a week and we spend about 70 hours a week together when were making the album and most of the time when we aren't making the album. About a third of our week is spent together so yeah, our dynamic is super smart but its weird." Travis says "we both know what we want in the album so we get there quickly." I say "I think they think its weird because I randomly call you daddy" laughing. Everyone laughs and I say "a lot of the time were in the studio by ourselves not with my friends. Their there sometimes but late nights were by ourselves so were acting just high as hell laughing at each other for no reason." Travis says "its like when you spend so much time with 1 person you don't have to say anything to know what you want to do that day or what you are planning." I say "I just listen to Trav because I'm a child and I should listen to this old man because ya know common knowledge. We have fun though." We laugh and Travis says "theres some weird stories from us being in the studio to him randomly showing up at my house before he goes to school because he came up with an idea for a song. I think were just ridiculous and thats how it works."