Kell's POV
I set my phone up so I can have a video of me singing this so I can send it to Ashley later. I say "I think the person I wrote this about is going to get sick of this song before me" and everyone laughs. Alex says "do they know its about them?" I say "oh, they know" chuckling. I say "I just want to say I love all of you, I've been listening to like all of your stuff since I was like 10. I'm not even joking" and everyone laughs. I say "except you Bear because I don't listen to your music." He flips me off and everyone laughs. I say "I'm just kidding, you're my least favorite though." We laugh and I say "well, this songs titled" and I start singing. Everyone cheers and I hear a few words yelled that make me laugh. I chuckle saying "thank you." Alex says "do another!" I chuckle saying "I nominate Bear, get your ass up here" as I end the video and I send it to Ashley. Bear says "what are we doing?" I say "lets do my ex's and see if we remember the song." We laugh and Bear says "nah, we made the video a week ago and I don't remember" sarcastically. I say "hey, you never know, I might forget it" and everyone laughs. I sit on the stage, waiting for Bear to move. Bear gets up here and he says "get up." I say "no" into the microphone. He says "don't make me drag you." I say "fucking drag me, daddy" and everyone laughs. I get up and Bear says "finally" and we laugh. I start the song and Bear comes in when its his turn. We finish the song and everyone cheers. I say "woohoo" chuckling. Everyone goes about taking turns and stuff. I eventually leave because my family is spamming me with texts to come over. I go to my room and I get dressed how I would when I lived here. Essentially dress poor but wear lots of chains and a high end shirt at the same time. Its weird but it can happen. I put a bandana on and I put my knife in my pocket that I bought when I got here because I knew I'd need 1. Take the pearls off, take the pink off, loosen the jeans a bit, and were good to go. I look in the mirror and I say "ok, this works for me." I put a leather jacket on and I mumble "straight or gay?" I mumble "I look straight as hell. I always do somehow no matter how much pink I wear." I carry no money except a $20 and my phone and a guitar pick. I say "stay on the good side today or something not good is gonna happen. No shit, self." I yawn and I leave, twirling the knife in my hand. My crew made our own bandanas and thats the 1 I'm wearing now, they're pretty sick. I say "man, I'm gonna need to cut my hair if I ever moved back here, today, if I die its gonna be because of my hair." I push my hair back and I say "better" and I leave the room. I call a friend thats here that'll want to hang out, Juliet. She says "hey, whats up?" I say "hey, meet me at the hotel, come to the top floor." She says "what do I wear?" I say "we're walking around, what do you think?" She says "got it, ok bye" hanging up. I smile and I go out to where everyone's just sipping alcohol, chatting it up, as you do. Everyone sees me and Alex says "damn, boy, what happened to you?" I say "I'm going outside in a town I'm from, this is what they know me for wearing, if they saw me wearing tight ass jeans or they'll kill me. Not because they're judging me but because I'll actually get killed by a gang because they know me here and they'll think they could mess with me and I don't need a black eye and maybe a gunshot wound for tomorrow." Alex says "didn't know that" and we chuckle. He says "didn't know shit was that up tight, ya know?" I say "yeah, when you're representing you gotta do what the big men want you to or you're dead to the world." Alex says "hmm, nice." Juliet comes in and band guys just flock to her. Alex says "do you know her?" I say "yeah" and Juliet comes up to me saying "ready? It's been awhile, you look like a slut wanting someone to take them back in the best way possible." I say "that's exactly what I wanted" smiling and we laugh. She says"how are you doing?" I say "good, you?" She says "I'm good" leaning against me. I say "you look cute" and she says "thank you" kissing my cheek. She says "where are we going?" I say "we're going over that way" pointing at a wall. She says "ok" and Jack says "I'm dating her now." We laugh and Juliet says "hmm?" I chuckle saying "they've been saying they're dating everyone." She says "got it." I walk around her checking her out in a way. She says "what are you doing?" I say "what are you carrying?" Juliet pulls a knife out of her pocket and I say "what else?" She pouts, pulling brass knuckles off a key ring. I say "when did you buy those?!" She says "a few weeks ago, they're cool right?" I say "yeah, they're awesome" high fiving her. Alex says "don't kill anyone because we're responsible for you." I say "I won't kill anyone" and we leave the hotel. Juliet says "where are we going?" I say "to my cousins house, we're gonna hang out" and she says "ok, deal." She says "you did really good on that show you were on this morning." I say "thank you" and she says "I really like your new album." I say "thank you, I had a lot of fun making that one, it was my favorite process." She says "it seemed fun." A dude comes over saying "dude, can I take a picture with you?" I say "totally, yeah" and he takes a selfie. He says "love what you're doing, keep going, bro" and he leaves. We get to my cousins house and I say "I'm here!" I hear a few screams and I chuckle, us going in. My aunt says "hey." I say "hi" and she says "how are you doing?" I say "I'm doing good, you?" She says "good, the new stuff you're putting out is so good." I say "thank you" and she says "you're welcome. Your friends are legit the cutest." I chuckle saying "they really are, everyone's always telling me how cute they are." Juliet says "they're so cute though. Ashley is the cutest." I say "mmm, he's a cutie." My aunt says "Dahlia is so sassy, shes the funniest ever. Then Alabama is just pretty." I say "she got the good genes from Travis and those will take her far without her moms genes and her mom was a model so yeah, she's gorgeous" chuckling. I say "and Dahlia is just Dahlia" and we chuckle.